Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help a Villain Win!

Wonderbolt Slipstream

23 minutes ago, Slipstream95 said:

We need a pony who is sarcastic all the time so we can just post him in these situations XD

Am I that pony, or what do you mean? :icwudt:

(edited)
1 hour ago, Slipstream95 said:

Wow, that is exactly what I was hoping for when making this post, a well thought out plan. But Discord is easy since he is the most over powered thing in the MLP universe (other then the magic of friendship [friendship is too OP, pls nerf Hasbro]). He could have easily kept the elements of harmony hidden from Twi and her friends and won also (back in season 2).

True, you're entirely right, Discord is the easiest. But even Discord can no longer afford to just throw the world into chaos with so many powerful characters around. He never seemed to have viewed the princesses as a threat, but the Pillars and the Mane 6 really need to be his highest priority because they have a good chance of defeating him if he doesn't stop them in time.

Yep, it was Discord's overconfidence that caused him to be defeated not once, but twice by those same Elements. I like to think he will be very cautious the third time around.

Edited by JH24

To help Trixie:

Pretend to accept Twilight's challenge but instead use the Alicorn Amulet to transport her and her friends to the ends of the earth. By the time they find each other again, it'll be too late for them to stop her as the amulet would have taken her over completely.

To help Chrysalis:

Kill Cadance and then take her place. Act all lovey dovey and nice as pie until the wedding is over, then put take over plan into action. Finally, use hypnotised Shining Armour to raise a shield all around Canterlot so that the mane six can't get in. Profit?

Dazzlings/Sirens:

1. Forget about the humans power/magic.

2. Pretend to be nice and befriend Sunset, et al.

3. Discover where does the humane 6's magic come from (leading them to find the statue's portal).

4. Go to Equestria.

5. Forget about Equestria.

6. Go to Klugetown and feed from the population's distrust on each other.

7. Return to Canterlot High on Tuesdays.

To help Midnight Sparkle

I'd say for her to kill the HuMane 7 

and tell her there's a portal to Equestria and if she wants to learn EVERYTHING about magic to try and take over Canterlot and make everypony on her side!

(edited)
8 hours ago, kaiser5578 said:

To help chryssalis I will first stage an attack with some form of military, allowing her and her new hive (do you honestly believe that was the only one there was?) to infiltrate Equestria unnoticed. This time we kill the ones she replaces instead of putting them in a crystal cave. We than move on to picking off royals one by one. Cadence goes first, Flurry too, can't take any chances. Than we use the empire as a food supply and as leverage if the princesses try to liberate them. We then move on to picking off a few of the mane six, I'd say Rarity is the best bet, easiest fight and no chaos go coming for revenge. With that whatever special friendship lasers they have now will no longer function. We also take the cmc hostage to keep the rest from trying to stop us. From there we pick off the sisters by simple means of replacing a servant and poisoning their food. With that we replace them and rule equestria with an iron fist. After that we finish off the mane six and slaughter the inhabitants of Tartarus before they become a threat. However we allow Fluttershy to live but hold her hostage inside of a fortress similar to the black throne as discord insurance.

and there you have it

Oooh, that's so evil! And exactly what Chrysalis would do. Determining the weaknesses of her enemies, and fully exploit those weaknesses to render her enemies helpless, until they have no other option left but to surrender. Discord would be kept in check due to Fluttershy, and Chrysalis should be able to divide and pick apart the Pillars as well.

The only small addition, to make it even more evil and hopeless, would be for Chrysalis the keep the Mane 6 alive and lock them up in the deepest and darkest dungeon inside her fortress. The Mane 6 would never see daylight again. They would be miserable, defeated and without any hope, yet their love for each other will always be there; and they would support, comfort and console each other in the darkest of times. Chrysalis would not only find new and creative ways to "torture" them, but also feed off their love as her own personal meal while taking an exquisite revenge at leisure. 

Okay, that became waaay too dark.

Edited by JH24

If Trixie wanted to be even more powerful with the alicorn amulet, when Twilight tricked her with something 'more powerful', have her put that something on additionally so she would never take her alicorn amulet off. Simple as that.

Discord could have defeated the mane 6 but he gave them chances to defeat him. If he thought through his plans and didn't, he wouldn't have been defeated. 

2 hours ago, JH24 said:

Oooh, that's so evil! And exactly what Chrysalis would do. Determining the weaknesses of her enemies, and fully exploit those weaknesses to render her enemies helpless, until they have no other option left but to surrender. Discord would be kept in check due to Fluttershy, and Chrysalis should be able to divide and pick apart the Pillars as well.

The only small addition, to make it even more evil and hopeless, would be for Chrysalis the keep the Mane 6 alive and lock them up in the deepest and darkest dungeon inside her fortress. The Mane 6 would never see daylight again. They would be miserable, defeated and without any hope, yet their love for each other will always be there; and they would support, comfort and console each other in the darkest of times. Chrysalis would not only find new and creative ways to "torture" them, but also feed off their love as her own personal meal while taking an exquisite revenge at leisure. 

Okay, that became waaay too dark.

There are things worse then death...

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Slipstream95 said:

Ok, well then how would YOU defeat Equestria?

Let's just mention the most obvious plan: there are three high priority targets you want to destroy in order to boop Equestria back into the ice age. You can probably guess two. But before I get any further with intricacies of my machinations, I want my furry edition monster girls and battlelolis.

P.S. All other plans you've read in this thread would fail due to one simple fact: the Map knows. As a dark lord you wouldn't actually fight ponies as your main opponent. You would fight the all-seeing eye of our glorious writers. A true battle of gods.

25 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

Let's just mention the most obvious plan: there are three high priority targets you want to destroy in order to boop Equestria back into the ice age. You can probably guess two. But before I get any further with intricacies of my machinations, I want my furry edition monster girls and battlelolis.

P.S. All other plans you've read in this thread would fail due to one simple fact: the Map knows. As a dark lord you wouldn't actually fight ponies as your main opponent. You would fight the all-seeing eye of our glorious writers. A true battle of gods.

Nice way to tie in my other discussion thread of the Cutie Map. 

The Map must be destroyed!

1 minute ago, Slipstream95 said:

Nice way to tie in my other discussion thread of the Cutie Map. 

The Map must be destroyed!

Then where will the Mane 7 have breakfast?!  Think of the waffles, won' somepony THINK OF THE WAFFLES!!

• Brohoof 2

Since I like Discord…

First thing’s first: I’ve gotta kill, separate, and otherwise destroy the Mane Six. Possibly decapitation, drowning, burning alive, etc. I think it would be nice to take control of Twilight to kill the rest of the Mane Six, then kill her. Gotta break those bonds, right? 

Second of all, Celestia and Luna’ve got to go. I would probably remove their limbs and magical powers before sending them whirling through space for all eternity (I mean, unlimited chaos magic, right? It’s great!). They would probably go insane! Lovely! Third of all, find and freaking kill Tirek before he can spaz out with power. 

That there is a perfect plan to rule the world as Discord. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, Slipstream95 said:

There are things worse then death...

Yeah, I feel guilty now for making that scenario with them in the dungeon, but it feels for me like something Chrysalis would do. I shudder to think what she would do if she would get her hoofs on Thorax and Starlight, I can imagine they will have it even worse than the Mane 6.

Edited by JH24

(edited)

Wind Rider only failed because he came clean. Rarity at best was just conjecture and weak evidence.

1. He just denies Rarity's accusation. Makes a believable lie for the stain on his scarf which would be hard for Rarity to disprove.

2. Spins it against RD that Rarity is trying to frame him. As an effort to get the Wonderbolts to side with him and immediately expel RD.

Edited by Singe

50 minutes ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

I'll make sure that the Storm King drinks his milk this morning.:grin:

That could help him win?

2 hours ago, Singe said:

Wind Rider only failed because he came clean. Rarity at best was just conjecture and weak evidence.

1. He just denies Rarity's accusation. Makes a believable lie for the stain on his scarf which would be hard for Rarity to disprove.

2. Spins it against RD that Rarity is trying to frame him. As an effort to get the Wonderbolts to side with him and immediately expel RD.

That's true, Rarity didn't have good ways of getting Rainbow Dash out of trouble and Wind Rider had reputation to rely on, he should of easily won.

3 hours ago, JH24 said:

Yeah, I feel guilty now for making that scenario with them in the dungeon, but it feels for me like something Chrysalis would do. I shudder to think what she would do if she would get her hoofs on Thorax and Starlight, I can imagine they will have it even worse than the Mane 6.

"Never feel bad for those who's purpose is to submit to a better and more powerful leader"

IMG_5194.PNG

(edited)

Lightning Dust

1. Spitfire and the academy set boundaries so LD knows how far she can push it. (Ex. No tornado to bust clouds.)

2. Close off the air space during training sessions to the public. (Ex. No ponies in a hot air balloon danger.) Without that incident, RD would still be second fiddle behind LD.

3. RD works to get past her hurt pride of seeing herself as second fiddle to work on building a relationship with her partner LD.

4. If all else fails, LD drags RD down with her. I can see LD shifting blame of the tornado getting out of control on RD saying she failed to mentioned her injured wing that she blamed LD on earlier. Something like, I wouldn't have ordered the tornado if I knew RD was dishonestly hiding she was flying with an injured wing.

Edited by Singe

7 hours ago, Singe said:

Lightning Dust

1. Spitfire and the academy set boundaries so LD knows how far she can push it. (Ex. No tornado to bust clouds.)

2. Close off the air space during training sessions to the public. (Ex. No ponies in a hot air balloon danger.) Without that incident, RD would still be second fiddle behind LD.

3. RD works to get past her hurt pride of seeing herself as second fiddle to work on building a relationship with her partner LD.

4. If all else fails, LD drags RD down with her. I can see LD shifting blame of the tornado getting out of control on RD saying she failed to mentioned her injured wing that she blamed LD on earlier. Something like, I wouldn't have ordered the tornado if I knew RD was dishonestly hiding she was flying with an injured wing.

Wow, that's really thought out, I like it, I always thought LD was unfairly punished and deserved to win against RD.

12 hours ago, Double Clutch said:

Then where will the Mane 7 have breakfast?!  Think of the waffles, won' somepony THINK OF THE WAFFLES!!

The Map is too dangerous to be alive, it must be destroyed at all cost! They'll just have to eat waffles on a normal table.

(edited)

Gilda 1st time:

Pinkie Pie acknowledges Rainbow Dash is spending time with Gilda and decides to not be a third wheel going about her merry way. Gilda doesn't hit her breaking point over Pinkie Pie which lead to the breaking up her friendship with RD at the party.

Edited by Singe

8 hours ago, Singe said:

Gilda 1st time:

Pinkie Pie acknowledges Rainbow Dash is spending time with Gilda and decides to not be a third wheel going about her merry way. Gilda doesn't hit her breaking point over Pinkie Pie which lead to the breaking up her friendship with RD at the party.

Honestly, I felt Gilda was right to be angry and was labeled a villain too easily, not everyone is gonna get along with you pinkie pie, leave Gilda alone to hang out with RD, and then RD just cast Gilda aside when they were supposedly "best friends" is horrible.

3 hours ago, Slipstream95 said:

Honestly, I felt Gilda was right to be angry and was labeled a villain too easily, not everyone is gonna get along with you pinkie pie, leave Gilda alone to hang out with RD, and then RD just cast Gilda aside when they were supposedly "best friends" is horrible.

The party thrown was suppose to help resolve the other bad aspects of Gilda but PP tainted the effort since the beginning with the third wheel bit.

okay goat-kun has a point, so in my plan let's add 

1. pay a powerful unicorn to teleport it to Chrysalis test it, see if we can use its ability to find problems to finding rebellion in our new world. Until we have control though, we'd have to strike a deal though, perhaps Sombra would be up for guarding it only for us to merc him later when we have no more use of him. Than use it like bait for the mane 7 and anypony else who comes for it.