Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

IS THIS LYRA HEARTSTRINGS?

SALAMANDER_SMOOTHIE

5af0f5702ae2b_WanderingMare22Lyra22.png.36fad411a82c05702f0b1d209473a3e3.png

Towards the movies end, before "Rainbow", this mare can be seen walking alone on the Canterlot sidewalks, almost unnoticed, as the damage by the Storm King is reversed by Twilight and Tempest. 

She appears rather sad, or even old(?) at fist, before lifting her head up when the magic takes effect, having a "Lyra Heartstrings" like appearance.

Who is this mare? Let me know in the comments. ;)

5af0f59d2c0e9_ScreenShot2018-05-07at2_55_40PM.png.db4cd2673f2e9391db834b17f29f26e0.png

The mane and tail seem to be the wrong color and design to be Lyra, and from what I can see the eyes look a little off too. I'll look for a higher resolution picture before giving any final conclusions though.

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

The mane and tail seem to be the wrong color and design to be Lyra, and from what I can see the eyes look a little off too. I'll look for a higher resolution picture before giving any final conclusions though.

True, if anypony would know whether or not that pony is Lyra, it would surely be @Totally Lyra, the ambassador of all things Lyra :proud:

• Brohoof 2

Hmm. I found the scene, and there's all kinds of odd colors flying around making it hard to tell. The more I watch it, the more it does kinda look like Lyra. It's purely speculation on my end though.

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

2 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Hmm. I found the scene, and there's all kinds of odd colors flying around making it hard to tell. The more I watch it, the more it does kinda look like Lyra. It's purely speculation on my end though.

No, but this pony is! :P

In all seriousness... I could see why you would suspect this of being Lyra, but the mane shape seems a little bit off to me. I can't identify the cutie mark, though, since it's practically impossible to see. :o

• Brohoof 1