Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Wild Wacky Multiverse Adventure [Reboot] OOC

Skylord Nexus

Application:

Name: The Doctor

Appearance: Image result for every doctor 1963-2018Image result for doctor whoovesImage result for doctor whooves humanized

This one is complicated, see, I've had so many appearances...which would you like?  I have given some examples of the 26 forms I have taken over my thousands upon thousands of years of life, but I think the one you would like is my current, being held by my beloved Derpy.  

Personality: I can be kind, compassionate, and charming.  I can be firey and angry and savage.  I can be a gentle hand to help you when your down, or a force which can not be sotopped.  I am the Doctor, and above all else, I am the one that keeps the world I am in safe.

Alignment: I think most people would say I am Chaotic good.

Class: Doctor?

Primal attunement: Time

Universe: I used to belong to a universe where aliens would constantly try to enslave or destroy the planet I love, then to a world of pastel ponies where I met my beloved, but lately, we've been universe hopping a lot.  

Backstory: Where to begin?  So many companions lost.  So many lives save...so many people dying, fighting.  My name holds no meaning, and very few know it, and I plan on keeping it that way.  I gave up my name the day I decided to save Gallifrey by sucking it into a pocket in time.  My life consisted of saving planets, creatures, people, and my companions.  Then one day, by chance, a dimensional rift opened up, and I found myself an equine.  I had just gave up on life when this beautiful world showed me a new hope.  And this hope was brought through a beautiful mare, Derpy.  We traveled together through time and space.  She taught me to be a pony, and I showed her how beautiful she was.  Inside and out.  The rift brought us both back to my world, with the odd problem of Derpy keeping her wings.  I taught her about Earth, reversing our roles.  It was difficult.  That world is far different from equestria, and her wings are noticeable to all British people.  But, I was there for her, like she had always been for me.  Aliens would try to attck, and harm my dear Derpy, and my fire would come out.  But, Derpy...she would trip and acidentally overload the engines, causing them to flee...she truely is amazing...after all of these thousands of years, I found a companion that has stuck by me, and heaven help anypony-anyone who tries to hurt her...sorry, old habits and all...

Other: Basically anything else you feel like adding.

Application:

Name: Ditzy Doo   Derpy Hooves Whooves

Age: that's a good question.  Apperently ponies age differently from humans on earth...can I guess?  Maybe somewhere in the twenties range...I think?

Appearance:Image result for doctor whooves humanized

Personality: Ohhh...um...A bit about me...Well, I can be...a liiiiittle klutzy...wait, that's not a personality trait, sorry.  I um...I try to see the best in every po-everyone.  I don't get discouraged by name calling...at least, not anymore, and though I may not look it, I'm strong...I don't mean like...strong can lift a house way, but I can take a lot more than I thought I could...yeah...

Alignment: My eyes are misaligned...is that what you mean?  *Doctor explains alignment* Ohhhh, um...I'm good, and I don't know if I'm neutral or chaotic...though I want to say neutral since, in my world, chaotic kind of almost destroyed my town...but, knowing how I save the day...chaotic is probally closer

Class: Flying...clumsy girl?  The doctor calls me his ace up his sleeve, which I think means I work unexpectedly

Primal attunement: Harmony????

Universe: Once, I was part of a world of ponies, but that was a long time ago...Now I live on Earth, which is hard since my wings make things difficult, but I have the doctor with me, so I'm happy.

Backstory: Um...I was a pegasus that always messed up, and then I met the doctor, and we went through time and space.  He helped me see my problems as specialties that only I have, and we helped so many creatures.  But what brought him to me almost took him from me, and I made a decision, choosing the doctor over my home.  I don't regret this desicion, but I do miss my home...I hope to go back one day...

((Is this cheating?))

7 hours ago, Janicethelight said:

Application:

Name: The Doctor

Appearance: Image result for every doctor 1963-2018Image result for doctor whoovesImage result for doctor whooves humanized

This one is complicated, see, I've had so many appearances...which would you like?  I have given some examples of the 26 forms I have taken over my thousands upon thousands of years of life, but I think the one you would like is my current, being held by my beloved Derpy.  

Personality: I can be kind, compassionate, and charming.  I can be firey and angry and savage.  I can be a gentle hand to help you when your down, or a force which can not be sotopped.  I am the Doctor, and above all else, I am the one that keeps the world I am in safe.

Alignment: I think most people would say I am Chaotic good.

Class: Doctor?

Primal attunement: Time

Universe: I used to belong to a universe where aliens would constantly try to enslave or destroy the planet I love, then to a world of pastel ponies where I met my beloved, but lately, we've been universe hopping a lot.  

Backstory: Where to begin?  So many companions lost.  So many lives save...so many people dying, fighting.  My name holds no meaning, and very few know it, and I plan on keeping it that way.  I gave up my name the day I decided to save Gallifrey by sucking it into a pocket in time.  My life consisted of saving planets, creatures, people, and my companions.  Then one day, by chance, a dimensional rift opened up, and I found myself an equine.  I had just gave up on life when this beautiful world showed me a new hope.  And this hope was brought through a beautiful mare, Derpy.  We traveled together through time and space.  She taught me to be a pony, and I showed her how beautiful she was.  Inside and out.  The rift brought us both back to my world, with the odd problem of Derpy keeping her wings.  I taught her about Earth, reversing our roles.  It was difficult.  That world is far different from equestria, and her wings are noticeable to all British people.  But, I was there for her, like she had always been for me.  Aliens would try to attck, and harm my dear Derpy, and my fire would come out.  But, Derpy...she would trip and acidentally overload the engines, causing them to flee...she truely is amazing...after all of these thousands of years, I found a companion that has stuck by me, and heaven help anypony-anyone who tries to hurt her...sorry, old habits and all...

Application:

Name: Ditzy Doo   Derpy Hooves Whooves

Age: that's a good question.  Apperently ponies age differently from humans on earth...can I guess?  Maybe somewhere in the twenties range...I think?

Appearance:Image result for doctor whooves humanized

Personality: Ohhh...um...A bit about me...Well, I can be...a liiiiittle klutzy...wait, that's not a personality trait, sorry.  I um...I try to see the best in every po-everyone.  I don't get discouraged by name calling...at least, not anymore, and though I may not look it, I'm strong...I don't mean like...strong can lift a house way, but I can take a lot more than I thought I could...yeah...

Alignment: My eyes are misaligned...is that what you mean?  *Doctor explains alignment* Ohhhh, um...I'm good, and I don't know if I'm neutral or chaotic...though I want to say neutral since, in my world, chaotic kind of almost destroyed my town...but, knowing how I save the day...chaotic is probally closer

Class: Flying...clumsy girl?  The doctor calls me his ace up his sleeve, which I think means I work unexpectedly

Primal attunement: Harmony????

Universe: Once, I was part of a world of ponies, but that was a long time ago...Now I live on Earth, which is hard since my wings make things difficult, but I have the doctor with me, so I'm happy.

Backstory: Um...I was a pegasus that always messed up, and then I met the doctor, and we went through time and space.  He helped me see my problems as specialties that only I have, and we helped so many creatures.  But what brought him to me almost took him from me, and I made a decision, choosing the doctor over my home.  I don't regret this desicion, but I do miss my home...I hope to go back one day...

((Is this cheating?))

Cool, I love it.

Also that picture of derpy holding the doctor is cute as hell

6 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

Just a reminder to people, when trunks was yelling in that exasperated tone, he was shaking the whole ship with his ki. Only @Skylord Nexus seems to have reacted to that.

Hey, Mindy just arrived. And I thought shooting him was a proper reaction. 

3 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Hey, Mindy just arrived. And I thought shooting him was a proper reaction. 

Yours makes more sense, wasn't really directed at you. Like you said you just got there. 

Wait you're allowing ponies now?

BTW I has to go to a cemetery for a visit recently, and got sick. In reverse order. Things just have a way of not working out for me lately :okiedokieloki:

I'll keep trying 

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Wait you're allowing ponies now?

The way I understand it, is that they came from Equestria, but were in a human world and therefore were human when they got sucked up, making them human... I think

@Denim&Venom @Skylord Nexus 

I like the idea of freezing Trunk's ki. It's a clever way of getting around how obscenely powerful he is. 

And if he were off guard and not a super saiyan I would definitely go along with that play. 

However Trunks is engaged in combat right now, and unless you are trying to say that your werewolf is dragon ball SUPER levels of fast, where "one of the greatest dangers of their realm" was cannon fodder, then you need to take the hit. 

I get you're trying to make a cool opening by fighting everyone but Trunks is literally a casually planet busting faster than light character. He is basically going to be untouchable in pVp combat unless another player has someone that powerful. There is a reason I used a OPM gif, cause that is the kind of difference there is between the powers. 

It's not fair, it's not balanced, and it's not supposed to be. Trunks is the bs strong character who will take on the much bigger threats. The Superman of the group basically. 

To give you further idea, KRILLIN is more powerful than anything that Saitama from OPM has ever dealt with in the anime. Most of those villains are city busters at best and Krillin is also a planet buster, whom in super has reached Android levels.

Tldr: please edit the post and take the hit. You can have her go through what she wanted to do, but she grossly underestimated just how powerful the "mage" was. I am down for that working if he is off guard and not a super saiyan tho. 

Edited by Buck Testa

1 hour ago, Buck Testa said:

Tldr: please edit the post and take the hit. You can have her go through what she wanted to do, but she grossly underestimated just how powerful the "mage" was. I am down for that working if he is off guard and not a super saiyan tho. 

Fixed. It's now more realistic. 

46 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Fixed. It's now more realistic. 

Do you want the character to be dead, or do you want her to be revived? @Lektra Bolt will have characters that can do that. 

I dont want to drive you out of the rp. I dont really intend on Trunks being in PVP situations for the reason of him being so op, hes basically walking around in a world made of cardboard. Hes supposed to deal with huge threats more his level. PVE Stuff. I also didn't indicate that he was trying to kill the beast, though we could certainly play it that he did if you want. 

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

Do you want the character to be dead, or do you want her to be revived? @Lektra Bolt will have characters that can do that. 

I dont want to drive you out of the rp. I dont really intend on Trunks being in PVP situations for the reason of him being so op, hes basically walking around in a world made of cardboard. Hes supposed to deal with huge threats more his level. PVE Stuff. I also didn't indicate that he was trying to kill the beast, though we could certainly play it that he did if you want. 

That was how I was originally gonna write the post. Mindy dies because Trunks has never faced anything weaker than the tsar bomba. He's never had to hold back. Most would use Superman as an analogy, but Spiderman would be more apt. 

Spoiler

Knocking the jaw clean off the Scorpion

Or this. Pre-Supersaiyan. Image result for trunks vs hercule gif

Why would Trunks even think to hold back? Everyone in his life has been successful by going all out and then going even farther. When in his life has he ever needed to show discretion and restraint?  

He and everyone else should be lucky not to be wearing what's left of her. That would've been something. The doctor and Derpy arrive only to get coated in the fine mist of a liquefied werewolf. 

4 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

That was how I was originally gonna write the post. Mindy dies because Trunks has never faced anything weaker than the tsar bomba. He's never had to hold back. Most would use Superman as an analogy, but Spiderman would be more apt. 

Hide contents

Knocking the jaw clean off the Scorpion

Or this. Pre-Supersaiyan. Image result for trunks vs hercule gif

Why would Trunks even think to hold back? Everyone in his life has been successful by going all out and then going even farther. When in his life has he ever needed to show discretion and restraint?  

He and everyone else should be lucky not to be wearing what's left of her. That would've been something. The doctor and Derpy arrive only to get coated in the fine mist of a liquefied werewolf. 

This is true. Are you going to bring in a character who isn't going to try to attack? I'd really like to stop killing player characters lol

1 hour ago, Buck Testa said:

This is true. Are you going to bring in a character who isn't going to try to attack? I'd really like to stop killing player characters lol

Only when Lektra decides to join. Eventually. I mean, how else was Mindy supposed to react when confronted with the most dangerous kinds of humans from her world? In a lab of all places?

Bad things happen to werewolves in labs. 

• 2 weeks later...

I hey guys.  I am so sorry ive been gone so ling.  Lots of life happen including class/school problems, work issues, and a non leathal car crash.  I hope ypu can forgive me, and still want me for the rp.

1 hour ago, Janicethelight said:

I hey guys.  I am so sorry ive been gone so ling.  Lots of life happen including class/school problems, work issues, and a non leathal car crash.  I hope ypu can forgive me, and still want me for the rp. 

There have been like 3 posts since you and no ones been waiting on you. It's all good