Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

Akemi Homura

432 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • AppleJack
    • Fluttershy
    • None of the above/NA

I would probably date Fluttershy. Admittedly I actually do have a crush on her :blush:

But you probably want to know more than that. I'll say the same thing I always say when I'm explaining why she's my favourite. I can relate to her in a few ways; we both like animals, we're both shy, and we both have anger issues (Don't deny it; Best Night Ever) but because I assume that doesn't happen often I also think our anger/assertiveness problems are similar.

You can tell by how long my post on this is that I have a lot (Probably too much) time on my hands to think about random things such as this. Anyways, I don't plan on making any other posts so goodnight everypony! (Yes I know it's 6:00 in the morning)

Edit: Another way you can tell I have too much time on my hands is I always edit a post two or three times before leaving it. Though that's partially because I'm a Grammar Nazi

Edited by ZomBrony
  • Brohoof 2

Well, my first girlfriend was like Fluttershy, I knew she trusted me and so on... but when something was wrong she didn't want to tell me what it was... She was great otherwise, my type of girl and so on... sadly we broke up after a month. But back to the topic... I think I'd date Fluttershy if I could.

Edited by Mcayon
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have to say fluttershy because shes so cute and I can relate to her pretty well. That or twilight. Twilight is also really nice and caring and good at solving problems. Plus shes pretty smart and I think shes also pretty cute :D I love all the songs twilight sings for somereason however I also like all the songs fluttershy sings and I also can relate to fluttershy more and I think shes cuter! (Seriously who can resist fluttershy? <3?)

So yeah I guess I gotta chose fluttershy! :D

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I have a pretty big crush on Rainbow Dash, and have pretty much ever since I discovered the show. I also seem to have developed a small one on Pinkie Pie. If they were real then I'd totally date them.

• Brohoof 2

Well as much as I love all the ponies, i never have really fallen in true love with any of them at all. I mean if I really had to choose I'd have to pick Fluttershy or Twilight, simply because they're at the top of my list of favorites, and I think I'd relate to them best. Plus they're the cutest in my opinion :)

But I don't really have any feelings for any of the ponies in the show to the point of a crush.

• Brohoof 1

I love Twilight Sparkle. If a bullet was coming towards her, I would take the bullet for her. Yeah, I would date her, cause she is cute, smart, brave... But you know, these ponies aren't real so... Back to realizing I can't date Twilight Sparkle. :'(

• Brohoof 2

all that fun stuff. ;)

Woah... The implication here is strong... Or I just have a sick mind. I'm just going to be nice and say I have a sick mind and you where talking about picnics and family gatherings...

Posted Image

Do I have to explain? She plays the cello and cello's are awesome! (Then again, I find every instrument awesome...)

And... I really like her mane. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm, there are not many male ponies around... Carrot Cake is already taken. Snips and Snails are way too young. Prince Blueblood, ewww, not to my taste and he wouldn't like me anyway. Shining Armor- taken. Wait! I forgot the most decent guy in Ponyville!

Big Macintosh is the one I would date for sure! First, he's Applejack's brother. Second, he's big, peaceful, balanced, reliable, a family person, and has the most sexy voice ever. Forget all those other stallions, I'm all after Big Macintosh!

• Brohoof 1

Hmm...Spitfire...yum...

But she's way outta my league :L

She's athletic and sporty, and a leader, I dont do well under authority :P

I'd probably have to say Colgate...she's so cute, and I bet she tastes like minty toothpaste xD

Unfortunately for you, bold threadstarter, much of this ground is covered in "Most Attractive Pony." Nevertheless...

1. I do NOT have crushes on any of the ponies.

2. I have not had 'thoughts' of each of the Mane 6 at one time or another.

3. I don't look too close when they turn their backs to the camera.

4. I never read or look at saucy fanworks.

5. I have not suddenly become enthralled by Nightmare Moon in the last 48 hours.

6. I would not ask out any of the following ponies: Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, Octavia, Photo Finish, or older Apple Bloom.

7. Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

All of them!!! All of them I tell you! ALL OF THEM!!!!

I like every pony (mainly the main 6) for different reasons...

Rarity: first choice

Rainbow: fast like sonic the hedgehog

Twilight: her good looks

Flutershy: she takes cair of critters... I take cair of raptors

Applejack: she is a farm filly... I'm a farm boy

Pinky: crazy fun time!

If I did have a crush on one of 'em, my options would severely limited.

1. Fluttershy (But the Russian Man would come and get me)

2.Pinkie (But the Urdnot Pinkie Pie would come get me)

3. Twilight (The only thing we have in common is that we're eggheads, but for different reasons)

4.AJ (but the Vanellope man would come get me)

5. Rarity (Besides having lots of intergrity and honor, we have nothing in common)

6. Dash (TOO COCKY!)

• Brohoof 2

-Princess Luna

-Princess Celestia

-Princess Cadence

-Twilight Sparkle

-Queen Chrysalis

...Of course, almost all of them are royalty (and one of them is even married ), making it near impossible to get into a relationship with them.

AND inter-dimensional travel is currently impossible. : P