Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilights Friendship School

Wonderbolt Slipstream

They formed mutually benefitting relationships that were strictly professional and little more. When you look beyond Equestria, life isn't as prosperous and a lot of creatures are out for themselves in part because that's how they have to be if they want to get by. If you try to be nice you will be taken advantage of and be worse off than you were. Friendship exists, but there's a clear lack of respect between individuals. They'll hang out, play games and what not, but when things go wrong, you're on your own. Also Racism/Speciesism is wide spread, even within Equestria, and that gets in the way of cooperative relationships.

I think it's needed. Friendship there is actually not as widespread as you might think. Look what happened to ponyville when Pinky wasn't around. Look at what happens in Mainhatten... and equestria is the friendliest land in their world. Imagine the worlds outside... Griffins can barely stand each other... and I think dragon are almost the same way. I think it's especially important because friendship is also a powerful weapon. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Come on guys. It's only a private school founded by the state's most powerful entity where they teach you desirable behavioral patterns.

Mlp_44c95d_2428343.thumb.jpg.f9d72976b743ad3fc316d5cc64cd6537.jpg

Edited by Goat-kun
Donkey balls
  • Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, SharpWit said:

They formed mutually benefitting relationships that were strictly professional and little more. When you look beyond Equestria, life isn't as prosperous and a lot of creatures are out for themselves in part because that's how they have to be if they want to get by. If you try to be nice you will be taken advantage of and be worse off than you were. Friendship exists, but there's a clear lack of respect between individuals. They'll hang out, play games and what not, but when things go wrong, you're on your own. Also Racism/Speciesism is wide spread, even within Equestria, and that gets in the way of cooperative relationships.

12 hours ago, Kadeda said:

I think it's needed. Friendship there is actually not as widespread as you might think. Look what happened to ponyville when Pinky wasn't around. Look at what happens in Mainhatten... and equestria is the friendliest land in their world. Imagine the worlds outside... Griffins can barely stand each other... and I think dragon are almost the same way. I think it's especially important because friendship is also a powerful weapon. 

Most of the situations you're talking about is outside of Equestria but there is only one creature from each of the kingdoms in the school, everyone else is a pony and I think the pony population in the school greatly outnumbers the others

5 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

Come on guys. It's only a private school founded by the state's most powerful entity where they teach you desirable behavioral patterns.

Mlp_44c95d_2428343.thumb.jpg.f9d72976b743ad3fc316d5cc64cd6537.jpg

You aren't forced to go to the friendship school, so you aren't forced to learn "desirable behaviorable patterns".

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Wonderbolt Slipstream said:

You aren't forced to go to the friendship school, so you aren't forced to learn "desirable behaviorable patterns".

Now why would you try to force it if the enrollment is high enough? This is way better. Give it a few generations. The Tree is timeless after all.

Currently right now for a pony, what is the education worth. Sure making friends is good but is a diploma from Twilight's school has any value as one from an Equestrian accredited school. 

7 hours ago, Wonderbolt Slipstream said:

Most of the situations you're talking about is outside of Equestria but there is only one creature from each of the kingdoms in the school, everyone else is a pony and I think the pony population in the school greatly outnumbers the others

Baby Steps ;)

Besides, Equestria is still far from perfect.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Twilight is trying to spread her view and experiences of friendship among ponies and allied species because she has been witness of its power.

As far as I understand, no creature needs to attend to her school, they're just taking Twilight's word on how learning about friendship will improve their lives/relations with others because of it.

Edited by DonMaguz
Grammar.
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, DonMaguz said:

Twilight is trying to spread her view and experiences of friendship among ponies and allied species because she has been witness of its power.

As far as I understand, no creature needs to attend to her school, they're just taking Twilight's word on how learning about friendship will improve their lives/relations with others will be because of it.

That kinda sounds like propaganda...

• Brohoof 1

Way Twilight sees it... "I gave them my friendship journal to learn friendship and that didn't work.  So now I should teach them individually on Friendship since reading a book wasn't good enough!"

Just kidding but still.  The book didn't work so why not try a school?  :P

9 minutes ago, JCKane said:

Way Twilight sees it... "I gave them my friendship journal to learn friendship and that didn't work.  So now I should teach them individually on Friendship since reading a book wasn't good enough!"

Just kidding but still.  The book didn't work so why not try a school?  :P

"If they cannot learn about friendship themselves I shall make them learn it!"

IMG_5463.JPG

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
20 minutes ago, Wonderbolt Slipstream said:

"If they cannot learn about friendship themselves I shall make them learn it!"

IMG_5463.JPG

Twilight obsessed over everyone being friends. Reality in life common sense. Not everyone is going to be your friend. stop crying about the ones who reject your friendship and celebrate the ones in your life that accept you being their friend. Sad how people are clueless on common sense. being brainwashed that everyone should be friends weather they want to be friends or not. it  is not racist its called common sense people DUH ;)

Edited by RaphLuna
  • Brohoof 2

55 minutes ago, RaphLuna said:

Twilight obsessed over everyone being friends. Reality in life common sense. Not everyone is going to be your friend. stop crying about the ones who reject your friendship and celebrate the ones in your life that accept you being their friend. Sad how people are clueless on common sense. being brainwashed that everyone should be friends weather they want to be friends or not. it  is not racist its called common sense people DUH ;)

Starlight: "You know, Twilight, everypony would be friends if everypony was equal."

IMG_4347.JPG

7 hours ago, Wonderbolt Slipstream said:

Starlight: "You know, Twilight, everypony would be friends if everypony was equal."

IMG_4347.JPG

And that speciest(sin counter: 2)

(edited)

Twilight's school doesn't even have teachers representative of the various other creature cultures. Just hires her friends.

Not a lot of class time is needed to be devoted to teach friendship. Most of the time is just filled with the Mane 6 teaching their trade/craft.

On a scale they're on the level of a community center teaching classes, a summer program, or camp.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 3

15 hours ago, Wonderbolt Slipstream said:

IMG_4347.JPG

Is it only me or she looked pretty weird? :wat:

She is back from Russia and ready to spread communism in Equestria. XD