Kevin Tang

How's is your life doing so far?

Nuh, been almost the same after 5 years, I've been trying to get out of it but it isn't easy.

• Brohoof 1

Not at all, I’m broke busted and bout halfway to dead. In other words I have lots of things I need to work on.

More or less. Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm quite the opposite.

Yes and No. As Niko said, more or less, sometimes... sometimes not.

The best thing about my life is my husband. Marrying this man was the best decision I have ever made in my sad little life. He is the only thing that makes it worth living. Thanks to him, I have the strength to get up every morning and move forward. Without his support, I have no idea where I'd be.

My life is doing pretty well actually.

I had a blast yesterday at youth at my church.

I'm finishing my final exams today, so I'm excited to get this summer started!

What about you?

Seeing as how i accidentally spent all my grocery money and dont have anything to eat for a week, not good.

I would say decent even though i have pretty much no plans for the future and im basically just hanging in there i try to live every day freely and not thinking about all that stuff. I've seen that my mood is usually better that way. I'll think those things when their time comes and try to enjoy every day before that living in the time that i am currently experiencing.

5 minutes ago, Rainbow Dash said:

Seeing as how i accidentally spent all my grocery money and dont have anything to eat for a week, not good.

Whoa, your single? You live by yourself?

9 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

Yeah, not all its cracked up to be if im gonna go on the record here lol.

@Sondash Studios

Your thread's topic is already being discussed in this one, so I have merged the two together.

• Brohoof 1

I'm getting ready to move in a 7 weeks but everything is ok,   I got a job and and good friends.   

8 hours ago, Sondash Studios said:

Is this a shocker? More people statistically nowadays are single, and that's not because they are unlikable or unattractive, it usually just makes life a little easier and less emotionally tangled/drama. Of course, this is subjective, but it's not really that big of a shock.

@Rainbow Dash Have you possibly considered learning how to balance a checkbook to keep track of your spending? (I'm in my 30's so apologies if you don't know what this means, I don't know your age), so let me go with a more "hip" idea. There are plenty of apps on google play you can download for free that can help you with budgeting ^__^. If you need any resources or suggestions, please let me know! I know the struggle myself, been there, done that!

10 minutes ago, King Blanketfort said:

Have you possibly considered learning how to balance a checkbook to keep track of your spending? (I'm in my 30's so apologies if you don't know what this means, I don't know your age), so let me go with a more "hip" idea. There are plenty of apps on google play you can download for free that can help you with budgeting ^__^. If you need any resources or suggestions, please let me know! I know the struggle myself, been there, done that!

I do that sorta. Im just in a bad place now because of parking tickets that accumulated. They accumulated thanks to Washingtons horrible mail service. I sent a letter to a friend who was in the same state but 20 miles away to gauge how fast the mail service is. It took my letter one month to travel 20 miles. Plus being a an artist is hard when you dont do commissions unless its for a friend lol.

Hmmm... If I remember correctly, this isn't the title I posted. :mustache: