Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You have to choose between having a guilty conscience and a loved one. What do you do?

Nature Tune

One day, during the Equestria games, you lose your sister in the crowd. Turns out your sister got kidnapped by some unknown villian. After days of searching, you find her tied up to a long pole in the middle of a tiny village in the Everfree Forest, obviously unconscious. There were ponies with long spears standing gaurd. The leader of the village steps forward and declares that he would only return her back if you went and got him the trophy of the Equestria Games. If you didn't, your sister would be fed to the timber wolves the next day.

You tell your close friend who you know you can confide in, Octavia. She says that if you stole it and gave the trophy to the village leader, she would turn herself in as thief. You know that you'd have that on your conscience for the rest of your life.

What do you do?

if i was protecting my sister, and he would be turned in afterward, i would definitely do it — i wouldn't even have a guilty conscience about it! 

i mean... between theft and murder, he'd actually be getting it off easy by getting charged as a thief...

• Brohoof 2

Why not steal the trophy and turn myself in? Given how forgiving ponies tend to be, I really don't think the punishment would be that severe. It's noble that Octavia wants to sacrifice herself for me, but that really only makes the situation more difficult to explain. In either case, though, I'm stealing the trophy.

Normally I'd take on the whole village myself blinded by rage and try to save my sister being the overprotective big brother I'am, but that's not an option here. So I would just steal the trophy myself, and save my sister, but I would not allow Octavia to stay in chains for long. These villagers crossed Frostflame, and I will not allow them to get off scot-free. I would return in the night, steal the trophy from them, along with their own valuables. I would then return the trophy, and hope the Equestrians are as forgiving as they're perceived.

• 2 years later...

I would ask Rainbow Dash to win the trophy and give it to me because my sister would die without it, then I would turn it to my sister's captors, she would be set free and my best friend wouldn't turn herself in as a thief! It works out perfectly!

On 7/10/2018 at 4:36 PM, Nature Tune said:

One day, during the Equestria games, you lose your sister in the crowd. Turns out your sister got kidnapped by some unknown villian. After days of searching, you find her tied up to a long pole in the middle of a tiny village in the Everfree Forest, obviously unconscious. There were ponies with long spears standing gaurd. The leader of the village steps forward and declares that he would only return her back if you went and got him the trophy of the Equestria Games. If you didn't, your sister would be fed to the timber wolves the next day.

You tell your close friend who you know you can confide in, Octavia. She says that if you stole it and gave the trophy to the village leader, she would turn herself in as thief. You know that you'd have that on your conscience for the rest of your life.

What do you do?

I would ask Twilight Sparkle for advice. How many times have one or many of the Mane 6 tried to solve a friendship problem without friends? Let's the Mane Six do the job! Obviously I would be concerned for my sister, so let the authority of Equestria deal with it!