Empty Your Pockets!

Otter

I usually carry my phone (Nokia 500) and my keys (with a PINKIE PIE). My "wallet" is too big for pockets... >_o

... Those knives are scary :( I don't get why you're carrying them with you!

... Those knives are scary :( I don't get why you're carrying them with you!

In my case, the ones that aren't pictured I carry at and use exclusively for work. As for the folding knife in the picture, it's bloody useful to have at times (I've used it to free more than one animal that has been caught in discarded fishing line in lakes and such), and is proven beneficial to have on more than one occasion.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

A packet of painkillers in my right pocket, a pocket screwdriver in my left and a wallet containing the assorted ID cards of five different guys, a picture of my family and my expired Metrocard.

iPod, headphones, 3DS, and occasionally an old GameBoy game case containing three of my 3DS/normal DS games plus a backup stylus. Sometimes my 3DS and stuff is in my travel case or whatever depending on where I'm going; the case is too bulky to keep with me every time I go out.

No, I'm not going to rob you. Just show us what you carry in your pockets every day.

Here's my EDC (Every Day Carry):

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=QanSAx7HQag&feature=youtu.be

Why the hell do you need all those knives??

How many people do you mug per day??

Can't. Don't have pockets in my underwear... wait... I mean...

...phone, keys, wallet. Generally I just carry a bag with me everywhere, so I don't stash a lot in the pockets.

Nothing.... but when im going into ghetto places I grab a pocket knife just incase. And if im going into a store I sometimes bring my wallet. and When Im robbing some place I always have a gun (just joking, but if I was to I would)

Haven't got anything in my pockets at the moment, but I usually have my phone, keys, wallet and iPod when I'm going out somewhere.

a roach.

a lock of hair.

a mouse.

the tail that used to be attached to that mouse.

a knife.

a needle.

80 dollars worth of pennies.

7 keys.

a pipe.

a pipe.

a cigarette.

a paper match.

a paper clip.

Some guy's tooth.