• A&W
    • KFC
    • ChickFilA
    • Hradees
    • Subway
    • Wendys
    • Five Gys
    • Other(explain)

I really don't like Arby's. :sunny: Props to them for trying to be different and serving something other than burgers or chicken, but I've never had an Arby's sandwich that didn't taste like slop.

From the list, though, I'm gonna have to say Five Guys. I got horrible indigestion the first time I ate there, and besides it was just too expensive.

• Brohoof 2

McDonalds... their food tastes good but its so unhealthy. But because its the closest to my work and I only have 30 minute breaks I thought it'd be healthier getting a salad there. Nope, now there's reports of even that being contaminated. :(

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, I love fast food! McDonald's is by far the best, but I like all the ones you listed. I guess if I had to choose a least favorite I'd probably go with Wendy's because their burgers taste like they're trying too hard for a "home-cooked/fresh/natural" flavor, and that just takes all the enjoyment out of eating fast food. Their fries and ice cream are pretty great though. 

• Brohoof 1

Some of the chains on this list have had their problems like Wendy’s and it’s mystery meat chili (sometimes comes with a free finger) and Subways being shut down everywhere because they treat their franchisees like garbage. The worst on the list is McDonalds. We can agree that their fries are good (when cooked right). If you watch the the McNuggets are made, you won’t eat one ever again. 

Probably subway. Never been the biggest fan of their subs. If I wanted to get a sub I would go somewhere better.

• Brohoof 2

I'm going with Arby's. Only fast food place I've been to where I've never had a sandwich from them that I've been able to honestly say I loved. If I had to choose something from the list, Subway. Very few of their subs click with me.

38 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Mcdonalds fries are fine, though everything else is garbage. I've never had KFC though I assume it's pretty bad.

Personally I'd consider KFC's stuff quite decent (for a fast food of course), way better than McDonald's and Burger King imo (their fries could be better though, a plus for McDonald's there). Subway is fine with me, honestly I'd have to go with McDonald's as my least favorite

Edited by Buttaflight
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Buttaflight said:

Personally I'd consider KFC's stuff quite decent (for a fast food of course), way better than McDonald's and Burger King imo (their fries could be better though, a plus for McDonald's there). Subway is fine with me, honestly I'd have to go with McDonald's as my least favorite

The fries for Burger King are Decent enough, I suppose. I haven't had the KFC fries, how do they taste?

KFC is the worst out of all of the choice. To be honest, none of the choices there are very healthy, but at least the rest taste alright. KFC chicken is dripping with oil, tasteless, and just bad in my opinion. If I want fried chicken at a fast food chain, Popeyes is my go to. :P 

Out of the ones I have tried from the list (most of the list being un-available to Scots) I'd say McDonalds is the worst...
And I have never tried anything quite as horrible as McDonalds!

I'll need to get back to this when more chains come over and I try to try them

Of the options given in the poll, I voted for Wendy's. Although, to be completely fair, each Wendy's quality varies so much that it's hard to judge the whole chain by just one or two restaurants. They're not as consistent as McDonald's and other fast food chains, at least in my experience. But I have had some bad ones. 

I've got to say though that I'm not a fan of Steak-n-Shake either. That's pretty bad. 

McDonald's. :scoots: Their breakfast is the only decent thing on the menu. Well...their fries and smoothies are really good too, I admit. But everything else is disgusting. 

16 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

KFC is the worst out of all of the choice. To be honest, none of the choices there are very healthy, but at least the rest taste alright. KFC chicken is dripping with oil, tasteless, and just bad in my opinion. If I want fried chicken at a fast food chain, Popeyes is my go to. :P 

Psst, Publix fried chicken is the BEST. Buuut, unfortunately Publix stores are only found down here in the south. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Cyclone 1066 said:

Could just be because my local one never cleans the lobby but I say Burger King.

Burger King! I forgot about that place. They're even worse than McDonald's.

Wait, there is good fast food? 

Ok, but seriously, I am not a big fast food fan. I was this year on a McDonald's for the first time after 3 years and I realised once why I was not their for such a long time. Fast Food is nothing for me.