Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the stupidest thing you have heard someone say?

Reecejackox

5 hours ago, Cute Little Baby Dashie said:

"I am this generation's Ford Hughes Jobs Disney."

Tweeted by Kanye West

Yeah, I don't get it either.

Although the dead meme Covfefe places high...

Well. I used to argue with my friend for about 6 months whether letter Q is in fact available on phone keypads. We were arguing that letter Q does not exist on phones. Then she lost her patience after 6 months and took my phone to show me. Yes. I was insisting Q is not there. Not sure how I never noticed it...

Also, Flat Earth Society in their posts saying they have members "All around the globe." And the society itself in general.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Passion said:

Also, Flat Earth Society in their posts saying they have members "All around the globe." And the society itself in general.

They should be saying they have members all around the pancake.
I can agree that those flat Earth people rank quite high on the scale of stupid. :D

On 8/9/2018 at 9:43 PM, Jaspers said:

I can agree that those flat Earth people rank quite high on the scale of stupid. :D

Oh yes, they are. But the climate change enemies are not far away from this. For example, there is a german politician named Beatrix Von Storch (member of the german right-wing party AfD) who said on a question about the human made climate change, that she don't believes into it and that we should explain the Sun, that she (the Sun) should not shine so much. facehoof.png

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
(edited)

I was having a history themed discussion with one of my friends, as we both hold a shared interest with history (particularly military history) and the Washington Naval Treaty (an arms limitation treaty signed in 1922 by the US, UK, France, Italy and Japan) was brought up. My friend essentially stated that the Treaty was a ploy by the US to weaken the British Navy and for the US to overtake as the No.1 naval power (proven wrong with a bit of research) and how it somehow directly coincided with the fall of the British Empire as my friend stated that the UK could no longer defend it with a reduced fleet despite it still being of a substantial size. He has a hatred towards the US and I'm confident that his perception on that Treaty is the main reason.

Edited by MaresalCakmak

• 3 weeks later...

"You can't say want to kill people you don't like, because they say the same thing." I'm pretty sure I would still be different if I said I wanted to kill them, not that I actually want to kill someone.

Edited by heavens-champion

Donald Trump: Today's shooting in El Paso, Texas was not only tragic, it was an act of cowardice.

Give me a break. You're just going to your precious little golf resort the next day without a single thought about what you need to be doing.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

It would take me quite a while to rattle off all of the mind-numbingly stupid shit I've heard throughout my lifetime.

One that takes the cake was when I worked at a tech support call center for a specific tax prep company. I had a corporate employee ask me if I could remotely unplug her computer. That made me pause from the absolute stupidity.

• 2 weeks later...

You know those candle flame light-bulbs for around Christmas time? I once got into a serious argument with the manager in Kmart (HA! Out of business!) because the red ones cost more than the yellow ones! They were exactly the same, from the same company, in identical packaging.

It wasn't exactly what he said, it was that even though I showed him that the only difference in the model designation code was that one ended in RD and the other ended in YW, He STILL insisted that the red bulbs cost a dollar more! I threw both packages on the floor, ( I was MAD!) and he threatened to call the cops if I didn't leave.

I still lived with my mom and dad then. I had to talk dad out of going down there and beating the guy up!

LOL!