Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your Element (of Harmony)?

BornAgainBrony

My element is the name of the substance of self-awareness. A thing born from the innards of the earth so that all things can know themselves the same way I do when staring into the void. The hunger we all have. The emptiness we all share. One of every kind to bring about the obscurity within ourselves. To fill and to be filled. That "thing" that makes us move in this vain pursuit. And with her the collapse of all things. The release from the atomic binding of this beautiful prison of rings. The tree of the knowledge of life and death.

And it is because I know it so well that it cannot be given any name. Because to know it is to know nothingness. And to know nothingness, is to truly become. Yet, to truly become is to come undone. But even so, the foolish have tried to plunge themselves into him, into themselves, in search for the only truth there is. With their reward being only death, of course. That and the name they spoken. Which is but a vulgar approximation to the quality of that which is without one. Vulgar like themselves, un-truth like themselves.

It sounds pretty far out, but the name was given to me by a homeless individual. So, I have go with it. Hahaha. And the shadow ones seem to have taken a liking to it, as well. After all, this is what they are made of.

The name is the element of manifestation. "The father of manifestation", whatever the hell that means. I like it. It has a certain mystique. So, I have them all. And it is because I have them all. That I have none.

• Brohoof 2