Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your Element (of Harmony)?

BornAgainBrony

Is this not already a thing? Somehow I would've expected a Brony variant of the "What's your sign?" question that is common in metaphysical circles. So... what's your element? If you were a keeper of one of the Elements of Harmony, which one would it be? Which one defines you the most at the core?

Much to my surprise, it seems to have turned out that Loyalty was mine. I always would've expected Laughter but that ended up coming in second place. Loyalty explains way too much about how my life has gone.

(I'm a bit surprised to not have already found a thread like this. If my search-fu is just failing me, mods in the know feel free to merge.)

Edited by bornAgainEquestrian

I, like most people, exhibit traits of every Element, but I think that if I were to embody just one, it would be the Element of Generosity.

I tend to be an honest person, but I do also tell lies for the benefit of others. I'm loyal, but I have my limits there. I'm kind, but I'm not a pacifist. I like to make people laugh, and I laugh easily, but that's only when I'm around people I'm truly comfortable with. Generosity is something I display without exception.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... It's actually a hard question. But I think I would have the element of kindness. For me, generosity is kinda included in kindness. And it also is only a small part of me that I give something away, so others have an easier time. I'm more likely to listen to people, try to cheer them up and just giving them advice. So, whoever is under my watch will get treated with a huge dose of tender loving care once they're feeling down.

• Brohoof 1

I used to think I would be Kindness, but now I think I'd be Honesty. The older I get, the more and more I hate lies and see the importance of people in this world who are willing to stand up for the truth no matter what.

• Brohoof 1

I've always believed that my element would be Honesty, which isn't just about not telling lies but being willing to tell someone the hard truth for their benefit, no matter how much they don't want to hear it.

• Brohoof 2

40 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Since magic wouldn't really make sense for a human being... maybe kindness?

I always felt like pony magic's equivalent in our world would be physics, soo I guess that element of harmony would be for those into science and such? 

• Brohoof 3

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...