Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite vacation destinations

Java Jive

• 7 years later...

Of the places I have been, Southern California and Washington D.C. were the most interesting.

Southern California just because of how different it was from where I live. A completely different kind of climate, with different plantlife (and those tall palm trees, which I loved), the mountains, and the beach. I thought it was too warm, but it was neat to see at least. I could never live there, though! I could not live somewhere that did not have any resemblance of four seasons. I would be too depressed.

Washington D.C. because I've always been a history nerd and I enjoyed going to the museums and seeing all of the historical buildings.

If money and transportation (I'm scared of flying) weren't an issue, I'd love to visit Europe. Especially England, France, Germany, Austria, Italy, and the Scandinavian countries. I'd also love to see Greece. All of the history, the beyond gorgeous architecture, and also the ability to visit shops where they make/sell remade early music wind instruments (and to see the real ones in museums!), I'd be in heaven! I'd also love to see Canada, Alaska, and maybe Greenland. I'd say New England, too, but that's where we're aiming to live, so I don't want to just visit.

• Brohoof 1

The most important things for me are an amazing nature and also interesting cities and cultures. I am a big fan of the mediterran regions in the world, mostly Andalusia, Tuscany, California or Tenerife. I also like to travel to geological interesting regions like the Alps, Iceland, New Zealand or Hawaii for example. Cities I really want to see are Vienna, Seville, Rome, Saint Petersburg and some of the big Cities of the USA like New York City, Philladelphia or San Francisco. 

• Brohoof 1

Solvang, California is a very beautiful place to visit. The Danish style architecture is very nice and the country around it is quite the sight! If you ever plan on traveling there you've got to check out Ostrichland. Trust me, you'll like it.