Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite vacation destinations

Java Jive

Because it's ugly and full of high rises, almost no beach at all, the roads were designed by a madman on drugs, and it's an all around nasty place to be.

Ugly... not really to me. But there are a lot of high rises. There is SOME beach, but mind you, it's almost ALWAYS crowded. The roads are decent, and it isn't THAT bad.

But I may be biased, seeing as I've been near there for almost seven whole years.

Eh... dunno. We'll see where I'll like to vacation in VA...

Because it's ugly and full of high rises, almost no beach at all, the roads were designed by a madman on drugs, and it's an all around nasty place to be.

Posted Image

And your saying such paradise is ugly? I've been there and it was beautiful, way to screw up my day

I'm gonna be going to Germany this summer, so that will probably take the top spot in my list of favorite vacation spots... I doubt I'll ever go again after that however

I've only been to three places:

Hershey, PA

Charleston, SC

Virginia Beach, VA

Out of the three I've has the most fun in Hershey. We don't get out much, so when we do we're sure to have some sort of a good time!

Cuba! :wub: (Them real mojitos <3)

Anywhere in Latin America, really. I love the culture there and I pretty much grew up with it.

My family's summerhouse at the Danish west coast.

(edited)

The most beautiful, splenderous, serene, calm, elegant, exotic destination in the world *gaaaaasp*........

Posted Image

Cedar Point :wub:. Yeeeaaaa.......

I'm going there again this summer for the 2nd time now :D. That place is just too fabulous to pass a 4-day visit.............

Edited by brokimbo deaglePower
  • Brohoof 2

My favorite vacation spots would be Las Vegas (you don't even need to gamble if you just enjoy the city and all the attractions/lights). I would also recommend going to Mackinac Island in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It might be a little pricey to stay on the island, but you can always stay at a normal hotel in Mackinaw City, which is right on northern coast of the Lower Peninsula. Plenty of shops in each town, and the island doesn't allow for any motor vehicles, so you can ride bikes or horse carriages. Not to mention, homemade fudge shops and a beautful setting, it's a wonderful spot in the summer. :)

(edited)

-the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Forums

-ctf_2fort

Also Gotham.

It's very lovely this time of year.

Good sir, you have a magnificent taste in locales.

I myself enjoy going just about anywhere. In June I'll be headed to Wales. :D

Edited by Tom

Um..this is kinda sad, but ive only been to tennessee, west virgina, and washington DC. But i would like to go to Japan or somewhere Tropical

The most beautiful, splenderous, serene, calm, elegant, exotic destination in the world *gaaaaasp*........

Posted Image

Cedar Point :wub:. Yeeeaaaa.......

I'm going there again this summer for the 2nd time now :D. That place is just too fabulous to pass a 4-day visit.............

OMG IM GOING THERE THIS SUMMER :)

Um..this is kinda sad, but ive only been to tennessee, west virgina, and washington DC. But i would like to go to Japan or somewhere Tropical

OMG IM GOING THERE THIS SUMMER :)

When? I'm goin' I think July 22 or something like that, around that time.

Springfield, Illinois was awesome, no joke, really historical, really fun!

Gotta stay in a high rise hotel for a few days, great views!

Best part was Abraham Lincoln museum and house! :D

I went to Shanghai, and got lost in a crowd of people.

Oh god, you won't believe how long it took to find my mom amidst a sea of look-alikes.

• 2 months later...
(edited)

Mine is Miami at Florida.

Miami is awesome for shopping, exciting nightlife, and a chance to spot celebrities enjoying the sun, surf and sand. Almost all of Miami's soft sand white beaches are wonderful, the waves are perfect for surfing.... I love so much that place..

miami beach vacations

Edited by Ryan Ron

Mackinac Island, Michigan, is paradise in the summer! Aside from a terrible bike crash I was in (only bikes and horses for transportation, it's so peaceful <3). It is heaven and I never wanted to leave.

South Dakota is also beautiful, with wild herds of bison and prairie dogs. :wub:

I'd love to go to Germany (I'm learning German), Italy because of the food, and Japan because... it's Japan. And Hawaii!

And California!

And my bed. B)

Going anywhere way up North sounds really nice. You know, like where it's in the 40s and 50s right now. Ironically that'd be colder than the majority of the last winter we had down here. =/

My job take me all over the bucking planet. There are some amazing places out there, and I've met some amazing people. I am truly humbled by the opportunities this has afforded me.

So please understand that what I'm about to say has nothing to do with me being lazy or closed-minded.

My two favorite vacation spot are...

The couch on my balcony: I can chill with my wife, enjoy a cold beer, watch the sun set over the lake, and watch my silly dog run up and down the fence line, racing the neighbor's dogs.

My home office/studio: I can lay down some metal guitar tracks, play Eve Online or just surf pony sites.

(edited)

Ireland. Nothing really fancy but I really like Ireland. It's a really nice place, it's just a shame the radio stations there suck and play the same bloody songs over and over again, they're not even good songs.

Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)