Crystal Empire vs Saddle Arabia

Jeric

Crystal Empire vs Saddle Arabia  

95 users have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Crystal Empire - Cadance, Discord, Doctor Whooves
    • Saddle Arabia - Scootaloo, Bright Mac, Flurry Heart

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-09-05 at 04:30 AM

13 hours ago, Jeric said:

crystal_empire.png

I have only this to say ... do not tell @~C. Discord~ about this match. It might encourage him. Also he likes cute, and the team facing Discord .... is nuclear cute

Not cute enough~ :-D

medium.png

I am selective about my cuteness, Jeric. Shaken, not stirred. Team Discord for me.

• Brohoof 1

So the lord of chaos, an alicorn princess, and a time traveler walk into a bar,,,

And they lose the match. Discord doesn't play by the rules, Cadance who is playing against her infant daughter is basically just babysitting, and Doctor Whooves is calculating the best place to stand in order to score or block the most points but doesn't figure out the answer till the match is over. Meanwhile Scootaloo as expected is enjoying the chance to fly, leaving Bright Mac for the most part alone and confused, but able to score the only point of the game.

Oh, I completely missed the moment whan Doctor Whooves was brought back in the World Cup. For this alone my vote goes to Crystal Empire, and many thanks to the team members for not leaving the Doctor behind.

511118__safe_artist-colon-mackinn7_docto

• Brohoof 1

Tough choice this one though one team does have an advantage over the other in terms of popularity amongst the fandom. As much as I like Flurry Heart, I have to go with the Crystal Empire as both Cadance and Discord are on there. Dr. Whooves would be a bonus who happened to be placed on a pretty good team.

• Brohoof 1

This was extremely difficult to decide, but I'm going to vote for Team Crystal Empire on this one. Honestly, the combination of Discord, Cadence and Dr Whooves is pretty terrifying, considering what they can do.