Banner by ~ SFyr

Favorite Celestia moment?

DivineZipp1000

"Bad news, this play is officially a disaster."

"Fortunately, I know a thing or two about how to deal with those."

That scene right there. Nevermind the cute, nevermind the regal - fillies and gentlecolts, I present to you... competence!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
From Season 8's "Horse Play":

Twilight Sparkle: Um, that's your cue, Celestia.
Princess Celestia: Oh! Uh, right! Of course! Heh. [clears throat] [quietly] It is time for a new day in Equestria.
Spike: Um, what?
Princess Celestia: Oh, uh, I said [quietly] it is time for a new day in Equestria.
[beat]
Twilight Sparkle: And your delivery was... great! But maybe you should try it a tiny bit louder for the ponies in the back row.
Princess Celestia: Oh, yes, yes. My Royal Canterlot Voice. Thank you for the reminder, Twilight. [booming] It is time for a new day in Equestria!
[birds squawking]
Princess Celestia: Oh! Goodness! This theater does have strong acoustics. M-My apologies. I'm still learning to hone my craft.
Twilight Sparkle: No, no! You're doing... fine! Why don't we try it one more time? Just like you're talking to me.
Princess Celestia: [flat and stilted] It is time for a new day in Equestria-aaa.
Twilight Sparkle: A bit more energy.
Princess Celestia: [rushed and hyperactive] It's time for a new day in Equestria! [normal] Uh, how was that?
Applejack: Uh, honestly?
[teleportation zap]
Applejack: [muffled]
Twilight Sparkle: Great! Wow! It's hard to believe you've never done this before! Let's move onto the dance number!

Badges

This scene in "A Bird In The Hoof"

Such a minor moment. Just shy of 18 seconds yet it gives her so much character, shows you that she's a pony who probably just prefers it when you drop the formalities and likes to have fun and even a bit mischievious

• Brohoof 1
  • Hug 1

Badges