Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could only play one game for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Cash In

The question head on is a tricky one. I don't think there's a game you can play your whole life that you'll never grow tired of. Even with something like an MMO, eventually the player base will die and you'll still be there. Bored, having done most everything.

So I'd have to say something fun and multiplayer is probably close to the answer. Something like Mario Party where the fun comes more from the people around you rather than just through gameplay alone. The really hard part though is which Mario Party?...

• Brohoof 1

I don't think I could tolerate a single game forever. I'm constantly playing new games. I don't really like replaying games even when I really liked them except maybe a few years down the road. That would be a lot of time without a game. I might die.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

FNAF 6. I could play those little mini games for hours :D (and listen to Purple Guy’s catchy theme)

FNAF 6 is a horrible game to spend your entire life in! Also, I cannot find the theme you are referring to. However, the Puppet minigame theme is a sad song.

I would choose Sonic 3 & Knuckles, because I might have already spent half my life in that game, or at least Sonic 3 by itself.

Spoiler

& Knuckles

17 hours ago, Splashee® said:

FNAF 6 is a horrible game to spend your entire life in! Also, I cannot find the theme you are referring to. However, the Puppet minigame theme is a sad song.

I would choose Sonic 3 & Knuckles, because I might have already spent half my life in that game, or at least Sonic 3 by itself.

Hide contents

& Knuckles

It’s not horrible if you don’t salvage any animatronics ;) 

Also, here’s what I was talking about: (it’s the minigame where Afton drives home then yells at his son for locking his door)