Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

@Arid_Blitz

I just read the response and I was just wondering about something. I saw that the dragon got a good hit on his with his force weapon. Did the dragon pick up Aiden and lead him to have Aiden patched up? I was just a little confused on who was being taken away by whom. Also, was it the dragon who said that he was interested in Aiden's abilities?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

The blind draggie is taking both of them. As aiden was focused on the green one the other was prepared and just destroyed aiden. Didnt kill him and taking his team mate to go get fixed. I would of did better but @Literally Snails wanted me to wrap it up 

@Unicorncob @Dynamo Pad @Snow Frostflame @reader8363 @dragon4111

There was a major miscommunication when this whole fight started. I wanted him to show off as little of his powers as possible and finish the fight very quickly and with only minor detail. Kind of like the first time you saw dr. ichigaki's team or team uriatogi fight in the anime. I had to rush him to get through the fight because our pacing was really slowing down and the fight really wasn't important at all. It was my fault for not explaining from the beginning that this was supposed to be a one or two paragraph thing that wasn't very showy and kept his powers a secret.

Edited by Literally Snails

Just now, Arid_Blitz said:

Defiant, the griffon and melio have not been seen yet so they will show off a bunch of surprises

So can you mention everyone in a post that summarizes what just happened in the fight because I'm confused too.

So aiden put his claws though the green draggies chin and left him almost dead. Then the blind dragon just destroyed him. He then carried both draggies out of the ring to be fixed.

Canteen got kicked hard before he eventually got the two dogs to kill each other. Then threatened the mare who gave up 

3 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

So aiden put his claws though the green draggies chin and left him almost dead. Then the blind dragon just destroyed him. He then carried both draggies out of the ring to be fixed.

Canteen got kicked hard before he eventually got the two dogs to kill each other. Then threatened the mare who gave up 

@Dynamo Pad @dragon4111 @Snow Frostflame @reader8363 @Unicorncob

@Literally Snails @reader8363

I just made my response, but I was wondering something. How would Dynamo be able to find Rose? I know that Rose surrounded herself by shadows to do some training, but is there a way for Dynamo to notice? I know she left the arena and hotel, so she would be outside in the forest. Is Rose close the edge of the forest, or somewhere inside said forest? I'm sorry for all the questions, but I'm thinking of how my next response would be. I wasn't sure if I should find her right away, or something like that.

1 minute ago, Unicorncob said:
2 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Canteen was still in the ring, though he could leave at any moment. Tricis was watching him while talking to Unicorncob.

okay... What's the problem? She's looking at him and talking to you.

Just now, Snow Frostflame said:

Since when? Also dragon hasn't replied to what I said... or maybe I missed that too.

I've mentioned you twice saying that there's knocking on the door. it will probably interrupt your conversation.