Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

On 11/15/2018 at 9:26 AM, DwhitetheGamer said:

I would like to join as Copper Strikes, the Alternate fighter of the main protagonist team.

Copper is an Earth Pony who wields what he calls a Unicorn Amulet, an Amulet that was sent to his parents when he was a colt.  In the canon-verse of MLP, Copper barely uses it unless it absolutely is needed.  Here, however, he would use it often to fight against Unicorns.

If that isn't possible at all, Copper will be capable of fighting on his own.  He'll be more balanced, preferring to not use Elemental abilities or magic, in favor of a high attack and high defense.  He's also a faster than normal Earth Pony, so it serves him well to get out of most bad situations.

@Literally Snails This was the character they were talking about. 

On 11/15/2018 at 8:26 AM, DwhitetheGamer said:

I would like to join as Copper Strikes, the Alternate fighter of the main protagonist team.

Copper is an Earth Pony who wields what he calls a Unicorn Amulet, an Amulet that was sent to his parents when he was a colt.  In the canon-verse of MLP, Copper barely uses it unless it absolutely is needed.  Here, however, he would use it often to fight against Unicorns.

If that isn't possible at all, Copper will be capable of fighting on his own.  He'll be more balanced, preferring to not use Elemental abilities or magic, in favor of a high attack and high defense.  He's also a faster than normal Earth Pony, so it serves him well to get out of most bad situations.

@Arid_Blitz

I see. Unfortunately, to use an alternate, I would have had to plan for it earlier. You wont be able to participate in the current fight against team lockdown or in the final fight against team Rokata. But I may be able to let you fight against Team Crimos if everything else is okay with it.

@Literally Snails 

I would be okay with the idea. 

Also, I'm going to be busy this week. From the 18th of this month, until the 24th of next month, I'll be working about 6 days a week. My work is going into overtime season, so I'll be busy and will mostly have off Saturday. Just wanted to let you know that I'll still be on board for the RP. However, my responses might be a little slow.

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

@Literally Snails 

I would be okay with the idea. 

Also, I'm going to be busy this week. From the 18th of this month, until the 24th of next month, I'll be working about 6 days a week. My work is going into overtime season, so I'll be busy and will mostly have off Saturday. Just wanted to let you know that I'll still be on board for the RP. However, my responses might be a little slow.

At least you'll still post, because you are probably gonna have to be the first person up to fight.

Just now, Literally Snails said:

I'm guessing... work trouble?

Yeah, though its not that bad. I just get tired when I get home, wake up late in the morning, then only have a few hours to do what I want before I repeat the cycle, but I will keep replying so long as this RP lives.

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Snow Frostflame said:

Yeah, though its not that bad. I just get tired when I get home, wake up late in the morning, then only have a few hours to do what I want before I repeat the cycle, but I will keep replying so long as this RP lives.

That's the same thing I go through when it comes to work. I wake up super early in the morning and I'm tired before and after work. Then I have a few hours when I get home. It doesn't help that I have overtime at my job. I hope everything works out. 

7 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

It still cuts and cuts deep. Obsidian glass is extremely sharp.

okay, but what is the problem with pulling it out with her claws?

Plus, the way I was picturing it, she was struck in the mid chest, not near her heart.

Edited by Literally Snails

On 11/15/2018 at 8:26 AM, DwhitetheGamer said:

do you still want to be in?