Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

16 minutes ago, Snow Frostflame said:

Sorry if I'm getting names wrong, so many named characters appearing at once, and having to keep track of who they are and what they're currently doing.

Hey, it's okay. I'm sorry about the random names. I thought Cosmic and Frozen could introduce themselves, but have code names so they could be sneaky. 

Sorry about the big post in the RP. I was feeling motivated and I felt like I was on a roll with my response. :mlp_laugh:

I was also wondering about something. If Dynamo used the spell, similo duplexis. Would the pain from the agent be split among the copies? Meaning, they all share the same pain, but the pain is lessened to an extent?

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I was also wondering about something. If Dynamo used the spell, similo duplexis. Would the pain from the agent be split among the copies? Meaning, they all share the same pain, but the pain is lessened to an extent?

@Literally Snails I was talking about this and I was wondering if this was okay. 

Just now, Literally Snails said:

I think you should use it now. I don't think he's gonna be winning another fight in a row.

Okay. Will there be a way to save him, or something like that? I know it drains a lot of magic, but he did split the magic evenly with the clones and I know the clones will give their magic back.

Just now, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

468px-MHGen-Nargacuga_Render_001.jpg

This beautiful stealth kitty and yep those are blade arms.

I'm not so sure this would be a good time to introduce something like that. We have a lot going on with Dynamo's fight and Snow considering betraying. Plus this doesn't seem like a very good fit. We can talk about intruducing it later, but not at this moment.

Just now, dragon4111 said:

Actually it would fit since it's with in the forest and nargacugas are forest hunting monsters.

That's not what I meant by fit. I mean fitting with the tone and purpose of the RP. Fitting with what's happening right now and what will happen. Obviously, you aren't going to be using it in any of the official matches. It's just a really big thing to drop on a GM so suddenly.