Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

4 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Can i be caught up? Like anything i need to know who am i fighting

well obviously you'll be fighting team lotus in the semi finals. Currently team Lotus is still fighting team lockdown but they're in the final round. The semi finals wont start until the day after the day that the RP is currently on.

Edited by Literally Snails

Just now, Unicorncob said:

But you said I was being replaced in the next fight

shush! u3u

dis just for one round where things will be different. I'm still working out the details. You will be doing a different thing.

• Brohoof 1

@reader8363 You have to explain what you're doing and what you expect the effects of your plan to be in your RP post, otherwise I cant go along with it. Also, rose definitely cant' move.

Also keep in mind that we established that Rose should be mostly drained of power, so you'll have to explain where this energy is coming from, because you can't just win by overpowering Zerra.

@reader8363 You want to keep making attacks after that? Thought this was gonna be the final thing. It was kind of set up That way so that both of them would be down for a ten count. That really seemed the way things were heading. Plus it really doesn't make sense for her to still be able to fight.

Also, I thought you said the shadow cage was going to stab rose too.

1 hour ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Ooo-ho ho, almost time for my entry!  Can't wait!

@Literally Snails

I was just wondering something. When Copper gets brought into the story, can there be a sort of small flashback? That, or to briefly describe how Copper and Dynamo know each other?

Just now, Literally Snails said:

they know each other?

Yes, in a way. I was helping @DwhitetheGamer when it came to the fighting aspects of the RP. While we did a practice fight, we thought about the possibility of Dynamo and Copper being friends. We also did another RP in the past, so we thought our OC's knew each other from a sort of previous encounter, or something along those lines. 

1 minute ago, Literally Snails said:

they know each other?

It's a bit in the works, but they do know each other from a Children's Card Game and Karate.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Yes, in a way. I was helping @DwhitetheGamer when it came to the fighting aspects of the RP. While we did a practice fight, we thought about the possibility of Dynamo and Copper being friends. We also did another RP in the past, so we thought our OC's knew each other from a sort of previous encounter, or something along those lines. 

Okay then, yeah you can have a flashback. but it will still be a little while till Dwithe comes in. All the other three semi final matches have to end too.

• Brohoof 1