Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

10 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Snow Frostflame

Also Draco does not believe Frostflame when he says he's older than he looks.

Eh, not everything I make him say can be convincing, but he isn't going to stop correcting you... and I'd advise against trying to take off his mask.

10 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

@Snow Frostflame Out of curiosity, why doesnt snow want to fight draco right now?

Obvious reasons... Snow doesn't want anymore enemies, especially if he has to work together. Regardless of who wins this fight, he feels there will still be bitterness between the two of them. He was trying to talk him out of it, but Draco is too arrogant so he realized this is the only way to get him to listen.

@dragon4111 @Unicorncob @Snow Frostflame @Dynamo Pad @reader8363

Too tired to post right now but I will reply soon. I think the reason the RP has slowed down so much is because this section of the story is difficult to engage in. I'm training with cob and pad, read is healing and Draco and snow are kind of fighting but I'm not able to engage much in any of it.

I'm gonna do some DM magic in my next post that will make it so that We're now a lot closer to when the next round of the tournament starts. After all, the tournament is what you signed up for.

• Brohoof 1

I had a feeling you would try to pit me and Draco against a common enemy, forcing us to work together... nope, I'm going all out on this one, he needs to learn for his tongue.

Edited by Snow Frostflame

20 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Also, I just want to point out that Tricis strongly hinted that she knew about Rokata's backstory earlier and it seemed to go straight over Pad and Jade's heads.

It registered with her

10 hours ago, Snow Frostflame said:

I had a feeling you would try to pit me and Draco against a common enemy, forcing us to work together... nope, I'm going all out on this one, he needs to learn for his tongue.

That's not a very good idea. Snow may not like Draco at all, but he's also intelligent right? He should know that especially in his current state with no powers, he's not going to be able to take out draco or these new enemies, of which there are four of.

2 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

That's not a very good idea. Snow may not like Draco at all, but he's also intelligent right? He should know that especially in his current state with no powers, he's not going to be able to take out draco or these new enemies, of which there are four of.

True, but you're fighting an assassin, with flash bombs, in a dense forest. Now teaming up with him would be a good idea, but Frostflame doesn't see them as that much of a threat.

4 minutes ago, Snow Frostflame said:

True, but you're fighting an assassin, with flash bombs, in a dense forest. Now teaming up with him would be a good idea, but Frostflame doesn't see them as that much of a threat.

he should really be feeling vulnerable right now. He has no powers and hes fighting four people with powers. And now he's choosing to fight five? I really don't want frostflame to get killed off, but this is probably going to get him killed off.

1 minute ago, Literally Snails said:

he should really be feeling vulnerable right now. He has no powers and hes fighting four people with powers. And now he's choosing to fight five? I really don't want frostflame to get killed off, but this is probably going to get him killed off.

Trust me, he won't. Sure he may not have his cryomancy abilities but is still a skilled swordsman, he knows some cqc, and he is rather stealthy. Now sure his enemies are a few notches stronger than the average bandit, or bounty hunter... but he's still gone though worse odds.

6 minutes ago, Snow Frostflame said:

Trust me, he won't. Sure he may not have his cryomancy abilities but is still a skilled swordsman, he knows some cqc, and he is rather stealthy. Now sure his enemies are a few notches stronger than the average bandit, or bounty hunter... but he's still gone though worse odds.

I really think you should reconsider. Not only are these a lot stronger than your average bandit. This part of the RP was designed so that you and draco would have a reason to stop fighting. Plus you told me specifically that you wanted a chance for frostflame to feel more vulnerable. Here it is.

Just now, Literally Snails said:

I really think you should reconsider. Not only are these a lot stronger than your average bandit. This part of the RP was designed so that you and draco would have a reason to stop fighting. Plus you told me specifically that you wanted a chance for frostflame to feel more vulnerable. Here it is.

Will you relax, he will side with Draco eventually... but it would break character if all the sudden Frostflame allied himself with his prey so he can fight one target, plus another he can't see. He doesn't know how many enemies he's up against, therefore the situation doesn't seem dire. Allow him to slowly realize what's actually going on, before he allies with Draco.

Also I never wanted him to feel vulnerable, it was something we discussed so he wouldn't be overpowered.

1 minute ago, Snow Frostflame said:

Will you relax, he will side with Draco eventually... but it would break character if all the sudden Frostflame allied himself with his prey so he can fight one target, plus another he can't see. He doesn't know how many enemies he's up against, therefore the situation doesn't seem dire. Allow him to slowly realize what's actually going on, before he allies with Draco.

Also I never wanted him to feel vulnerable, it was something we discussed so he wouldn't be overpowered.

okay

I would like to join as Copper Strikes, the Alternate fighter of the main protagonist team.

Copper is an Earth Pony who wields what he calls a Unicorn Amulet, an Amulet that was sent to his parents when he was a colt.  In the canon-verse of MLP, Copper barely uses it unless it absolutely is needed.  Here, however, he would use it often to fight against Unicorns.

If that isn't possible at all, Copper will be capable of fighting on his own.  He'll be more balanced, preferring to not use Elemental abilities or magic, in favor of a high attack and high defense.  He's also a faster than normal Earth Pony, so it serves him well to get out of most bad situations.

5 minutes ago, Snow Frostflame said:

Sorry, don't mean to be slowing down our sub plot... work is taking its toll on me, and when I get home RPing is the last thing on my mind.

Youre fine. the fight doesnt need to be finished fast. Pad has other things he can do in the rp o3o

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

So submissions are closed, then,  @Literally Snails ?  I kind of want to play with you guys, though.

Unfortunately the tournament has been going on for a while. I may come up with some small things you could participate in in some PMs, but major roles are taken up.

20 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Literally Snails 

For Cosmic and Frozen, is there a way I can have them communicate with each other? Since Frozen is in the air, would they have a sort of ear piece for them to take notes, or something along those lines?

They can have any equipment you want them to have, as long as it isnt OP

• Brohoof 1