Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's your favorite roller coaster?

Dashy 4 Ever

Helter Skelter. When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide, I stop and I turn and I go for a ride until I get to the bottom and I see you again. 

I do not ride roller coasters, too much of a scaredy scared. :P I do have a favorite though. There is definite bias here because the park is in Indiana and only about 45 minutes away from me.

THE RAVEN!

HW-5-7-2006-Raven-5.jpg

This is a really cool and classic wooden coaster at Holiday World in Indiana. :3 It was I believe the original coaster there and it is really neat looking. I love how one of the drops is visible from the parking lot, gives a good welcome.

theraven1.jpg

That's not the one visible in the parking lot, but it looks dope!

No roller coasters for me. Just put me on one of those little rides where you shoot targets. That's the most you'll get me to do. lol

Haven't been to too many amusement parks. Even though these aren't incredibly fast, they were always nice rides.

256338304_2858e84662_z.jpg?zz=1

And the Goliath which I thought was the Batman since it was yellow :pout: . Usually the last thing we rode on when we went (being close to the exit :please: ) and usually got multiple rides on it since it was usually not as full by then.

c8bf152fc3693ddff32e6c6e420d521d.jpg

• 1 month later...

Without a doubt, my favorite roller coaster EVER would hands down be "Kingda Ka" located at Six Flags Great Adventure, in Jackson, NJ. 

It's 456 FT tall, and goes from 0-128 MPH in 3.5 seconds. (Photo below is from Wikipedia).

2019-02-03-18-07-22-1059064113.jpg.f9ddcbe5212ec738e1bebe1acd67d77b.jpgl

• Brohoof 1

This one. The glorious Matterhorn Bobsleds at Disneyland. It's not as intense as most modern coasters, but this old classic from 1959 is unique in it's originality, scenic beauty and nostalgia. It was my first roller coaster and still my favorite, even over modern biggies like Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom in Florida. For me it's not about how insane the thrills are as much as the overall experience and show quality. 

Image result for disneyland matterhorn

Edited by Dreambiscuit

None of them.

Won't find me anywhere near a roller coaster. I'm such a chicken when it comes to theme parks. Can barely handle the spinning tea cup ride that kids love.  :twismile:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I can't stand roller coasters... They make me really scared when I ride them. :sunny:To the point I have to duck my head, close my eyes, and hold on for dear life or I'll risk having a heart attack or something... :(

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen

I used to be scared of roller coasters, but when my band in high school went to Disney and Universal Studios, one of my friends convinced me to ride one, and I actually really liked it. I then proceeded to ride every roller coaster I could find during the week we were there. The ones at Disney are alright, though they're not worth the wait times. Universal is just a better park in general in my opinion.

The Rockit at Universal is my favorite, and the pictures don't really do it justice. It's about 170 feet tall, and all the pictures I could find only show the start. The whole ride is almost a minute long, or at least that's what it felt like.

I don't know why this started, but I decided It would be funny to shout "sled gang" continuously on every rollercoaster I rode (I think one of my friends showed me the Dan the meme man videos on the drive down to Florida, so that's probably why), and I remember I had to stop shouting on the Rockit because I was laughing so hard. My friend said he looked over to check and make sure I hadn't passed out when I stopped

Spoiler

5889034508_a79b262881_b.thumb.jpg.fcf45b63da884d0d311e5b84903301a5.jpg

The Hulk at Universal is really good, too. It's a close second for me.

Spoiler

hulk-coaster-universal-studios.jpg.bb58177938694f575b1802d1f044da85.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

While I can no longer ride roller coasters, I remember really enjoying the Superman coaster at Six Flags. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Goliath, Georgia Scorcher, Superman Ultimate Flight, Twisted Cyclone, Blue Hawk  - Six Flags Over Georgia

Shockwave, The Texas Giant, The Titan, Pandemonium- Six Flags Over Texas