Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

E04 - Street Magic w/Trixie

FirePuppy

Here's the next Equestria Girls episode, the one that was leaked some time ago:

By the way, this is not an episode I liked at all more than The Craft of Cookies.

Edited by FirePuppy
  • Brohoof 2

This one might have been a little too short. I could have done with a little more motivation or what happened. Weird that it's not 3 minutes like the rest of them. 

But! Talking dog engaging in magic trick + Twilight helping Trixie look cooler = cute. 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, AlexanderThrond said:

This one might have been a little too short. I could have done with a little more motivation or what happened. Weird that it's not 3 minutes like the rest of them. 

The leak of the short from a while ago actually was longer. I have no idea why it got cut down, but it definitely hurt the short. The original animatic is a lot better than the final product.

• Brohoof 2

After watching this short, I have to agree with the general consensus that this one is too short for its own good. I feel as though it needed at least an extra minute in order to provide more depth. As such, what we ended up receiving feels incomplete.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

After watching this short, I have to agree with the general consensus that this one is too short for its own good. I feel as though it needed at least an extra minute in order to provide more depth. As such, what we ended up receiving feels incomplete.

Agreed. Too much of this episode was cut, especially all of Pinkie's parts.

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to E04 - Street Magic w/Trixie

Good lord; I enjoyed it, but it felt like it was missing something. Could definitely have been longer.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
8 hours ago, PathfinderCS said:

Good lord; I enjoyed it, but it felt like it was missing something. Could definitely have been longer.

Pinkie Pie was supposed to appear in this episode. All of her parts were sadly cut!

Trust me, this episode is no doubt not as good at all as The Craft of Cookies.

Edited by FirePuppy

• 2 months later...

There's a reason why Trixie is such a fan favorite. A combination of her great design, incorrigible attitude and terrific voice acring by Kathleen Barr, the G&PT never disappoints. 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

Gee, thanks Hasbro for taking this short's content and making it non-existent.  Also, I agree that the leak was WAY better, and what's weird is that the other leaked shorts are all very similar to the actual thing.  Also, why do we need a short about Trixie about to cut a puppy in half for no reason other than magic?  The beginning of the leaked short helped set that part up, but when it's taken away, the short suffers.