Treeglow Flicker

Cake or Death?  

9 users have voted

1. 1. You! Cake or Death?

• Cake
    • Death
    • Death! ... No! I meant cake!

Ask Treeglow Flicker Stuff!

A family friendly thread for you to throw random questions at her cute, adorable face!

Disclaimer: Cuteness and adorability subject to individual perception.

Hello there!

Welcome to my ask a pony thread!

After being here for a good couple of months now, I figured I would take the leap and make one of these threads to give those who wanted to, the chance to get to know me more as an OC and as a person. In this thread, you'll be able ask me innocent, yet probing questions that are designed to invade my privacy and flush out my most intimate life details! So if you have any questions you want to ask me, just post them in this thread and the light from my monitor shall proceed to attach your question to my eyeballs for viewing and eventual answering! Or you could go off someplace else and watch paint dry. (Personally, paint drying has been going downhill since Season 4)

The questions can be about anything! But remember! There be forum rules above our heads! So keep any questions within the bounds of the forum rules. As much as I like to admire the Moon, I don't really want to end up trapped upon it. Seriously! Considering how Nightmare Moon was all huffy on her return, I don't think one can expect to find Disneyland up there any time soon. Moon rabbits. But no Disneyland.

So go ahead and post any questions you have! They can be directed towards my OC or me as a person.

For now I shall sit here twiddling my hooves, staring into nothingness while I wait anxiously for questions to appear. :-P

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

What is one of your favorite things you do to relax?

One of my favourite things I do to relax is to listen to music or watch a video while enjoying a nice cup of tea with some snacks. Sometimes snacks are replaced with dinner depending on what the time is. :-P

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Quinch said:

Oooh, ooh! What's the best kind of innocent-yet-probing question if I wanted to invade your privacy and flush out your intimate life details?

Well, a good question along those lines would be "Do you pick your nose and flick the excavated nostril contents into your sibling's coffee while he isn't looking?" The answer to the question for me personally though, is no. :-P

8 minutes ago, Snow le Canard said:

What's guuuuud right now? :orly:

Due to the persistant cold weather... Anything that is warm. Warm things are my friend right now. Just as long as they aren't disgusting or prone to leaving me feeling violated in some way. I has boundaries afterall! A nice hot bath or a cup of hot tea? Those are good. Random dog peeing on my leg? Not so good. :-P

You know, it's been a while since I met a transperson MTF according to your profile. So, if it's not too personal, may I ask how you come to the realization of being a woman instead of a man?

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Arc Flash said:

Where did you get that hat?

Stinky Bottom's Discount Hat Emporium in Manehattan. Surprisingly firepoof but gives me terrible hat mane.

6 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

You know, it's been a while since I met a transperson MTF according to your profile. So, if it's not too personal, may I ask how you come to the realization of being a woman instead of a man?

Not too personal at all! I'm always happy to answer these types of questions. :mlp_yeehaa:

How I came to the realization was pretty much through years of soul searching and asking myself a lot of difficult questions that (although scary at the time) required some very honest answers. It all pretty much started during my childhood and continued on through my teens until I reached the absolute honest answers in my twenties. The early twenties were the hardest in regards to the soul searching and questions because my teen years were behind me and my adult life was directly ahead. But the fact that I hated a vast amount of the aspects about my male existence, be it the clothes, facial hair or the inability to express myself how I wanted. Even the complexity of romance due to me unable to pursue it because of how I felt and still feel about my body. All these things cried the statement "I don't want this!" which was followed by the question "What do you want?"

That question was the trigger. And I gave it my most absolute honest answer. :mlp_smile:

However, what I've wanted has been difficult to obtain because those that surrounded me offline throughout the years, don't exactly have a favourable opinion of it all. Which means I've had to keep it a big secret to the point that my male self became sort of like an actor, puppet or phantom. And pretending to be something that you don't feel you are, is no way to live. But things have changed a great deal to the point that soon, I can stop hiding away in the real world. It's going to be scary. But it is far less frightening compared to wasting my life living an absolute lie. :-P

3 minutes ago, Snow le Canard said:

What's yer fave tea?

Black English breakfast tea, easily! :mlp_yeehaa:

It's the first thing I go for when I wake up. I used to have a couple of teaspoons of sugar in it a few years back, but now I just have it with a little bit of milk. Nothing restores one's sanity than a good cup of tea. If I have tea on hand, I can cope with anything.

48 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Not too personal at all! I'm always happy to answer these types of questions. :mlp_yeehaa:

How I came to the realization was pretty much through years of soul searching and asking myself a lot of difficult questions that (although scary at the time) required some very honest answers. It all pretty much started during my childhood and continued on through my teens until I reached the absolute honest answers in my twenties. The early twenties were the hardest in regards to the soul searching and questions because my teen years were behind me and my adult life was directly ahead. But the fact that I hated a vast amount of the aspects about my male existence, be it the clothes, facial hair or the inability to express myself how I wanted. Even the complexity of romance due to me unable to pursue it because of how I felt and still feel about my body. All these things cried the statement "I don't want this!" which was followed by the question "What do you want?"

That question was the trigger. And I gave it my most absolute honest answer. :mlp_smile:

However, what I've wanted has been difficult to obtain because those that surrounded me offline throughout the years, don't exactly have a favourable opinion of it all. Which means I've had to keep it a big secret to the point that my male self became sort of like an actor, puppet or phantom. And pretending to be something that you don't feel you are, is no way to live. But things have changed a great deal to the point that soon, I can stop hiding away in the real world. It's going to be scary. But it is far less frightening compared to wasting my life living an absolute lie. :-P

I see. 

I'm at least attracted to other men way more than women. Maybe some day, I'll find my soulmate, wherever he may be. However, even with the option of adoption, I'm not sure I'm ready to be a father.

Edited by Will Guide
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Will Guide said:

I see. 

I'm at least attracted to other men way more than women. Maybe some day, I'll find my soulmate, wherever he may be. However, even with the option of adoption, I'm not sure I'm ready to be a father.

Yeah, I'm hoping I can find my soulmate someday, be they male or female. Bound to be someone crazy enough out there for me somewhere. Best proposal I could ever recieve is "Hey! Let's be weird together!" :-P

As for children. I'd imagine being a parent would be nice. Hard work, but nice. I'd want to make sure that I'd secured a stable happy home for them before I considered it though. Obviously I'd have to go the adoption route, but that would not make them any less my children. To raise a child so that they can see a greater universe than me. I'd really love that. :-P

Good luck to both of us! :mlp_yeehaa:

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @Treeglow Flicker!

I was wondering: "What has been your favorite episode of MLP:FiM so far?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :-D

That would have to be  "The Saddle Row Review" :mlp_grin:

There were a lot of different things going on and quite few characters, but the way it all fit perfectly together in a single episode was awesome. It's one of those episodes that I could watch over and over again. The interview snippets were one of my favourite parts of it. :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, TBD said:

When have you started MLPFIM?

I started watching back during Season 1. I think it must have been half way through the season at the time I started watching. I remember showing it to a real life friend of mine a couple of weeks later when he was up in my area during one of his yearly visits. Sure he made fun of me at first. But after he almost died of laughter from the episode "Applebuck Season", he was eagerly looking for the next episode to watch. :-P

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Treeglow Flicker said:

I started watching back during Season 1. I think it must have been half way through the season at the time I started watching. I remember showing it to a real life friend of mine a couple of weeks later when he was up in my area during one of his yearly visits. Sure he made fun of me at first. But after he almost died of laughter from the episode "Applebuck Season", he was eagerly looking for the next episode to watch. :-P

Hey that's how ya get them hook,  ya just show them the goodies and boom they'll will start comin' back for more. Nothin' to it.  

So which season is your favorite? 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, TBD said:

Hey that's how ya get them hook,  ya just show them the goodies and boom they'll will start comin' back for more. Nothin' to it.  

So which season is your favorite? 

Now that was a difficult question to think about! :mlp_laugh:

Looking over all the episodes in each season. I'm really leaning towards Season 6 being my favourite.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @Treeglow Flicker!

I was wondering: "Do the Kirin have any holidays/special events that they enjoy celebrating together?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :mlp_yeehaa:

Well, there is always the "Burning of the Leaves" that is held each year. A bit of a fire hazard, but it can save time constantly having to sweep the fallen leaves from the trees. Seriously, spending time sweeping the leaves into big piles only for the wind to blow them all over the place again can make a kirin go full nirik in a second! Which... now that I think about it... is how the Burning of the Leaves actually started. :mlp_blink:

There's also a lot of cultural themed stuff throughout the year. Plays, performances, that sort of thing. :-P

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Arc Flash said:

What do Kirins like to eat? Apples? Hay? Pears?:o

All kinds of fruits and vegetation! :mlp_yeehaa:

Although, I wouldn't recommend eating Poison Joke. Even when your travelling and really desperate for something to eat, the results of eating Poison Joke can be either painful, embarrassing or just plain weird. You also find yourself stoping by trees a lot or looking for the nearest little fillies room. On the bright side, it's great for pranking others with. Just put it in their sandwich while they're not looking and laughter shall be had! That and a double back hoof kick to the head. :-P

Also, it isn't a good idea to eat any fruit with faces drawn on it. I once ate one of Autumn Blaze's apple "friends" by accident. Although juicy, I felt bad about it. So I got her a pineapple to apologise. It's name was Tim. Not quite an apple, but it has apple in the name. Did you know that a pineapple on a stick makes a pretty good mace?

I will keep that in mind if I’m ever eating a sandwich....Don’t need a poison joke...it could have very unpleasant results...would most likely throw off enough lightning to fry things for miles:sealed:

• Brohoof 2