Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Chaos Appreciation Day Trivia.

Ganondorf8

1 hour ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

But now that Discord doesn't exist anymore, gah! Confusing! Maybe it works now tough

oh nice, my PM is by the right one now, yay!:muffins:

You can thank Jeric for doing some magic of his own behind the scenes.

• Brohoof 1

All the commotion in this trivia only proves how chaotic it is in the first place. Couldn't expect any less from Discord.

• Brohoof 2

38 minutes ago, ILoveRara said:

I can’t seem to send my answers to Discord (https://mlpforums.com/profile/43982-discord/).

1D08062F-EDCB-4DF9-9A2C-2690D057043C.thumb.png.87a4d8be28abeb0ceeee566e9938fe0e.png

I selected the Discord with the ‘Spirit of Chaos’ member title.

Does sending a PM on a phone have something to do with this?

It’s not just your phone. I tried sending it on my desktop and it didn’t work either.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Passion said:

All the commotion in this trivia only proves how chaotic it is in the first place. Couldn't expect any less from Discord.

Lol yeah. This sure is a fun and wild ride. :P 

• Brohoof 1

Remember everyone that you've all been given an extra day due to the unfortunate circumstances we've had.

8 hours ago, Passion said:

I'll admit that this is a trivia unlike any we've had since they first started last year.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Rikifive said:

@ILoveRara @ChB Jeric looked into it and it should be working now, please try sending the message again. Sorry for inconvenience. :mlp_please:

Thanks, Rikifive! I managed to send it. :) 

• Brohoof 2

Loved the idea of submitting questions. Although the direct quote answers kinda threw me off. Like I didn't want to make the the question, "What is Discord's line after whatever character said/did blank" as it seemed too straightforward so I improvised and hey it's only a fourth of the questions anyway. But does this mean you've accepted direct quotes for answers this whole time? :blink:

Eh, doesn't matter I'm the kind of guy that writes complete sentences anyway so paraphrasing will always work for me. :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

And with that, the Chaos Appreciation Day Trivia has reached its conclusion. It was an interesting ride what with Discord's shenanigans and the problem involving two accounts around here with his name on them. Speaking of Discord, he will be combing through the answers within the next day or two, and will give out badges to those who got his answers correct.

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was unfeatured, unpinned and locked