Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony or character are you most like? Why?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

I'm kinda a mix between Rainbow Dash, Applejack Twi, and Fluttershy. I'm a little like RD because:

1. I'm deeply loyal

2. I can sometimes have a short temper

3. I'm very active

4. I can get bored very easily

5. I love sports

6. I'm mostly a tomboy

7. I love action/adventure movies, video games, books, stuff like that.

8. I love rides like roller coasters, anything thrilling and fast xD

I'm a little like AJ because: 

1. I'm truly a country girl at heart

2. I love western things, like cowboy hats, boots, stuff like that.

3. I consider myself pretty friendly

4. I would love to live on a ranch

5. I'm really stubborn, and I have pride issues xD

I'm a little like Twilight because: 

1. I enjoy learning science

2. I like reading, as long as it's not something boring

3. I'm pretty intelligent

I'm a little like Flutters because:

1. I love animals

2. I can be a teeny bit shy

3. I have a kind heart

You can take the Myer Briggs personality test here if you don't know your personality type already: http://www.16personalities.com/

According to that chart I'm Princess Luna.

How ironic. Seems I'm Celestia!   And That does seem to make alot of sense.

Now, I'll admit I'm a natural coward nor do I trust myself to be in a position of leadership. But I deeply value life. Whenever possible I strive for compromise on behalf of all parties involved & should I ever see somebeing getting picked on, say some guy roughing up his girl in public, I wouldn't hesitate to step into a fray on behalf of a battered underdog. Nobility may not be in my blood, but honor is something I am acquainted with.

I'm smart enough to consider quite a large amount of things at once, but I may be libel to hide my feelings for risk of hurting you by sharing them . I'd take a bullet for anyone, even If I don't know you.

I may be reserved & take a while to open up, but I do have an intense sense of humor and its not hard to break me into a fit of laughter. Even at the risk of my escapades bothering others.

I may care for you, but I don't care for leadership.

Who do you THINK, my little ponies?????

D'uhhh....Crackle? Gonna say its Crackle. :crackle:

I'm kinda a mix between Rainbow Dash, Applejack Twi, and Fluttershy. I'm a little like RD because:

So, uh, the only one of the Main Six that you're not is Rarity? Well, we could shift some of these options around to...

:wacko: Must...resist urge...To collate list function!! :-o

• Brohoof 2

How ironic. Seems I'm Celestia!   And That does seem to make alot of sense.

Now, I'll admit I'm a natural coward nor do I trust myself to be in a position of leadership. But I deeply value life. Whenever possible I strive for compromise on behalf of all parties involved & should I ever see somebeing getting picked on, say some guy roughing up his girl in public, I wouldn't hesitate to step into a fray on behalf of a battered underdog. Nobility may not be in my blood, but honor is something I am acquainted with.

I'm smart enough to consider quite a large amount of things at once, but I may be libel to hide my feelings for risk of hurting you by sharing them . I'd take a bullet for anyone, even If I don't know you.

I may be reserved & take a while to open up, but I do have an intense sense of humor and its not hard to break me into a fit of laughter. Even at the risk of my escapades bothering others.

I may care for you, but I don't care for leadership.

D'uhhh....Crackle? Gonna say its Crackle. :crackle:

So, uh, the only one of the Main Six that you're not is Rarity? Well, we could shift some of these options around to...

:wacko: Must...resist urge...To collate list function!! :-o

And Pinkie Pie, don't forget her xD