Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony or character are you most like? Why?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

• 9 months later...

I'd say I'm most like Fluttershy... I can be very shy and emotionally soft, and I value peace and kindness quite highly. I also see her as a role model for myself, who I want to become more like eventually. :catface:

I used to think I most resembled Twilight, but I've found an even better pony who is literally like a mirror image of myself, minus the fact she is of the opposite gender.  and that pony is 

Moon Dancer

moondancer_by_magister39-d8zxn66.png

She reminds me of myself mostly because like her I have a small circle of friends, and I spend  a lot of my time learning a large range of things just because.  

I think I'm most like Rarity. We both like designing things and material goods haha not to mention generally hate getting dirty. I'm also pretty generous like she is too especially when it comes to my friends. That's why she has also been one of my favorites from the beginning :D (and yes I'm a straight guy comparing myself to a very fashion-forward little unicorn but so what hahaha)

I can be matched with Rainbow Dash the most. I'm an athletic person, and while I still talk to my friends, I tend to make new ones as well. :dash:

If I'm not her then I'm definitely Pinkie or Minuette, because I can be very excitable. :D

post-31708-0-31215400-1438374730_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Of the mane 6, I'm most like PinkiePie. Which is likely why I relate to her so often. I can be pretty hyper, I get distracted easily sometimes, I love cake and the bright colors of a party (even though I've only ever been to maybe..3 birthday parties at most,) and I love making new friends! Also, one time when I was little my hair once went back to being super curly not even a full hour or two after grandma got it straightened since I had kept asking. After that happened she figured straightening it again would be pointless.
I also really love sweets! And I tend to ramble sometimes.. 

• 1 month later...

i am a mix of twilight sparkle, rainbow dash, flutershy, and applejack since i am a shy, switches from hardworker and lazy alot, egghead, will brag, honest most of the time(even if its not nice), but theres traits i don't share like lack of leadership, don't like sports, and don't like having pets

Edited by twilightfan

I am rainbow dash. I took many tests and most said I was rainbow dash. I can relate because about two months ago, I was of school sick when my brain almost rotted due to daytime television when I saw an ad for MLP (I was not a fan then). Like rainbow dash in read it and weep, I didn't want to watch it because i thought it was for little girls like RD with books. I was bored like RD so I watched it and LOVED IT like RD. that is when I became a brony but that is one of many stories that make me like RD.

I also think shades are cool. Very cool. Super cool. Awesome and cool. AWESOME!!!

• 2 months later...

I'm definitely like fluttershy. She's shy around almost anything except animals and her bestest of friends. Just like me! I get shy around almost anyone at school, I only have a few besties, and I'm great with animals! having so many pets in my life makes me happy! (I'm even shy around my parents. I've never took a personality quiz but I'm going to soon.

Your pal, Huxord the derpy fan ;)

• 9 months later...

Well now...Foremost, I think its quite obvious I have a rather hefty chunk of Twilight's personality.

I for one think we can narrow this down to exact percentages. Was going to say I have a good portion of Pinkie in me. I'm very loving and trusting of others, I find it very hard to outright hate anyone for anything. I also have her exact hairstyle too, hah! And a rather erratic & annoying sense of humor that people have always complimented me on. But, to be fair, we can't really say that Twilight doesn't also have a sense of humor & she's very friendship focused too. She has a habit of taking everything far too personally & putting an axe over her own head if she doesn't get things to go by her rules of understanding things. If I'm tardy for anything, and I mean anything, I lose my ever fluffin' mind!

So, so what I'll do, is just take the majority of this mental clay that is Pinkie's share of my personality and just mold it into a vague Twilight shape.

70% Fluttershy, 25% Twilight Sparkle, 5% Pinkie Pie (Hmm, maybe more should be in the latter, and cut some out of...)

But more so, what's clearly the largest factor is Fluttershy.

I am basically a male Fluttershy. Only real difference is gender, species and hair color. I squeak when surprised, I love animals, I'm such a scaredy cat that I really have jumped at my own reflection & shadow and even had those little panic-attack freeze-ups that Flutters does.

Though I do suppose the percentages vary as I age. Maybe I'm getting either more rational or more paranoid as I get older, and I'm more willing to let people in as I see the dip to my loneliness as a bigger boon then  my anxiety.

So...maybe 60% FS, 30% TS which would leave .......Ten percent pie?  But that doesn't sound quite even.....maybe we should involve decimals..........where had I put that calculator?....

• 1 month later...

I guess you could say Rarity and Rainbow Dash and Applejack (though I think I have more AJ traits already than RD or Rarity traits) to a lesser extent are who I WISH I was... but who I am is mostly Twilight with a sprinkle of Fluttershy. 

Edited by M'gann M'orzz

I don't know.

In real life

I am shy around new ponies, but kind

I am generous

I am loyal

I am Honest

I am very crazy

but I'm not magic. So it's hard to tell.