Where Are You?

pondus30

(edited)

I'm from Texas in the US. (In the small town of Shiner, if anyone asks yes this is where Shiner Beer comes from)

It's pretty hellish here. Chock full of Republicans and hot weather.

The ONLY cold weather is about 40 degrees.

Edited by Gamer P0N3

58fcd718b2e1f_NerdyLuigisSigII.2.png.fbb45443c27c58836244b7fd6f28b2f6.png

i am in the land canadia, it is full of syrup and pie, it is glorious and piesome, so basically i'm a Canadian in Canada so ya Canada

img-2140656-1-neon_hearts_by_sonicwithsa
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” -Marilyn Monroe 

OC'S are on my really short about me page

efyl 4 seinorB-ageN

http://kevan.org/johari?name=vincent(i+am+become+death) what do you think of me

http://kevan.org/nohari?name=carlton+banks

I'm from Potosi WI, Now I live about 30 minitues from there... still in Grant Co. WI.. the very South Western corner of our lovely state :)

Our area is very rural & farm oriented :)

50cb3a1d-0db7-41a0-88f0-df1aa3b3063a.jpg

Old Name was Dekanogi'a

I live in united states of america state-missouri city-pleasant hill eneypony else live here 

its nice place its not busy and lots of nice people the rest of this sentence is to fill the 100 characters

§*ADVENTURE TIME*§

I live in San Francisco and love it.  Sometimes I wish things would stay open longer though.  It seems like many stores start shutting down around 6 or 7 pm and many restaurants close around 10.  It's a fairly sleepy city in some regards, but it still has some good nightlife.

Also, if anyone plans on visiting SF in the summer, bring warm clothing.  I always see tourists walking around in shorts and tee shirts and know they're freezing.  Many days it feels more like fall or winter than summer  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Damn, I'm surprised not many people voted Antarctica.... Anywho....I live in Florida....BUCK YEEEEEAH!!!!!! I live Florida for the theme parks and Miami. Also, COME FOR OUR CRIME.... CASSIE ANTHONY, GEORGE ZIMMERMAN.... WE GOT EM' ALL!!!!! :-\

• Brohoof 2

I wish more people would call me ,"sir"....without adding, "You're making a scene".

Why do you want to know?

Why are you trying to get a hold of my personal information?

Are you trying to track me down and raid my dresser for my underwear?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Get away from me, you creep >.<

PeaceLoveMusic_zps9f284840.png

Rabbit-Kin                                                                 ~Paris' Waifu

I'm a Hoosier.

It's not fun.

At all.

Worst state ever.

No, but seriously, the weather here is all over the place. Mother Nature is constantly on her period where I'm from.

• Brohoof 1

upG787z.gif

On 10/13/2013 at 6:59 PM, little gamie said:

I'm fresh in school

Hey, you. You should fill out my Johari Window if you're bored.

I am from the largest state of Malaysia, Sarawak.

The land of the Hornbills.

My home specifically is in the capital of Sarawak, Kuching. :)

:muffins: "I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams." :derp:

The United State. Also on the west coast of it. Near but not at the ocean sadly. Or good so I don't have to worry if sharks learn how to walk.

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

North Carolina, Raleigh to be more exact. It's a chill place. The entire city is like covered in trees. When you are flying into the airport all you see is downtown and then what looks like a huge forest surrounding it. That's how many trees there are.

• Brohoof 1

4AVrJPP.png

Thanks to LittleRawr for the signature!

biggrin.png

127 votes for America.

10 votes for Australia.

I feel alone... ._.

I'd think there would be more Australians, I've seen plenty of Australians on this site.

I'm from Sydney in New South Wales. You know.. the place with the big building that looks like nachos? (The Opera House).

Don't know that building? What about that big bridge? (The Harbour Bridge).

Edited by ✶Nova✶

Where is everyone from? Just wanna know more about u ppls :) I'm from Toronto,Canada born and raised yup I'm Canadian...eh? Thou of course I have other backgrounds too like I'm also Irish and German ^^

I'm British. From Leicester, England :3
As much as I love the UK though, I'd rather be in the US or Canada... Or maybe Japan.

Where is everyone from? Just wanna know more about u ppls :) I'm from Toronto,Canada born and raised yup I'm Canadian...eh? Thou of course I have other backgrounds too like I'm also Irish and German ^^

You lucky Canadian! 

• Brohoof 1

Yet another Brit here! From Northamptonshire, England to be precise.
But yeah, like the fine chaps above me, as much as I like it here, I think it would be awesome to live in Canada..
I get the impression that it's like the UK, just a lot better.. With Moose :P

Edited by Broseph
  • Brohoof 3

Have a nice cold pint, and wait for all this to blow over..

America right on the Canadian border close to Toronto, so with full confidence i say "Go Sabres" and i dont have to go in your country to drink your coffee i gots the Timmy Ho's here

Us in Western New York it's like our own country though

Edited by DaReaper
  • Brohoof 2

stscreamsig3_zps17b6cf69.png

^^ avatar and sig by me

Want a Reaper made Sig?Go here http://mlpforums.com/topic/75308-sigs-i-made-to-share-with-everyone/?p=1907748

Voted best Scootaloo fan

Both of my parents are from different countries, and they moved around a lot before I was born. I popped out in Israel, then we moved between there and England every year or two until I was 8 because who the fuck needs friends. :catface:

I've lived in England on a permanent basis for 13 years now.

like-a-sir-065.png

• Brohoof 1

Pancakes taste like well seasoned DVD cases.

Am I the only one who thinks that we already had a thread like this? Anyhow:

Germany it is, nothing more to say. Surely I could amplify this more, but I can't seem to find a appropriately reason to do this :).

• Brohoof 2

I am from that one land, in which it is constantly snowing, where we live in igloos and ride moose! I am Canadian!

Seriously though, I like it here, great place to be raised!

• Brohoof 1

signaaaaaa.png