Where Are You?

pondus30

(edited)

I live in Argentina, Buenos Aires, Vicente Lopez.

Let me take you to a tour to show you how Argentina is destroying little by little.

-

First thing is first, this is the reason why Argentina is going to hell:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Noy4qJseK6U

This "song" started to spread out everywhere, radios, streets, commercials, even TV like you see in that video.

Even kids like it, at the age of 5 they start touching girls butts, no joke.

This is a proof that kids like it:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTcMXdsHPp0

Even worse, girls call that cute.

Girls love getting punched.

A few weeks ago, a girl killed another girl. Reason? Fight on facebook, they fighted because someone asked "who is cooler?" and they started to say "me" and they got to a fight for that, really stupid right?

Also, girls do what these idiots do:

Posted Image

Posing like that in every picture, if you are asking who are those girls, those are "Las Culisueltas".

The picture you see there it's the resized cover for their CD, yeah, it's their cover, tons of effort for it.

Now speaking about male people.

If you aren't dressed like this and you don't have that hair and skin, you can get killed, no joke.

Posted Image

Why do you get killed if you aren't dressed like that? Here's how their logic works:

- If you don't look cool or look like an otaku, metalfan or gamer, you will get killed because they think you are crazy.

-Happens the same with religion, if you aren't christian, they also think you are crazy... this doesn't happen just where i live, i'm serious.

Even worse, tons of people get killed for this everyday, the president doesn't give a fuck.

She prefers buying purses worth around 2000 euros.

Posted Image

This is how i have to live everyday, like a refugee, and nobody does anything.

Don't come here, it's bullshit.

Edited by El Lechero
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

VIrginia Beach, Virginia, where cursing in public is a ticketable offense, speeding vehicles are chased down by aircraft, and it takes over an hour to drive 8 miles because every major highway bottlenecks at a bridge or a tunnel.

Posted ImagePosted Image

• Brohoof 2

Florida, I've grown up to despise spring breakers and tourists. No offense toursits.

Belleville, Illinois! Suburb of St.Louis, Missouri. Beautiful city with really nice people!Posted Image

Also has Really neat art, this is the Downtown square.

That's where my mom's from! :D

I'm from Florida, we have an increasingly bad problem of people from Ohio moving down here. It's not that there's anything wrong with Ohio, it's just a majority of them bring a snobby attitude with them. Most people who are actually from Florida, even if they are millionaires, shopt at Walmart. At least where I am. IDK about South Florida.

• Brohoof 3

I live in Massachusetts, better known as Taxachusettes

Hmm. What town in Mass? (if you don't mind)

I live in Webster, Massachusetts and it would be cool to know of a Brony at least relatively close to me...