Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where Are You?

pondus30

Northern México. I'd be more specific, but things are very dangerous over here (as we are currently undergoing a horrible war) and I've been trying to block all information of where I live exactly :(

I can say though that I am from Tacoland (Mexico).

I live in Roskilde, Denmark, a few trainstations from ProjectRKA

Høje Tåstrup, Denmark.

and since I can't come up with anything else here's a picture of the main stage at the Roskilde fesival:

Posted Image

Edited by Kaborer

I live in Roskilde, Denmark, a few trainstations from ProjectRKA

and since I can't come up with anything else here's a picture of the main stage at the Roskilde fesival:

Posted Image

We should talk some more. That is very close to me indeed :wub: ._.

I live approximately thirty-five miles southwest of Denver, Colorado, much higher up in the mountains. Almost half a mile higher, in fact...I live at 8400 feet.

I can only imagine how thin the air is at that altitude...

• Brohoof 1

I can only imagine how thin the air is at that altitude...

Not quite as thin as you might think...though if you're coming up from sea level you'll tire out massively quickly, and it takes a long time to get used to the mountain air. When I briefly attempted joining the Navy, the month in Chicago prior to returning home forced me to have to readapt over about seven months or so before I was feeling normal again.

Going down to sea level is really weird once you're used to this altitude though. I don't have much in the way of lung capacity and yet I can outlast seasoned runners. Or, well, I could when I was much healthier before anyway...as I am right now I probably would still be rather exhausted fairly quickly.

I come from the merry peaceful glens of Angus County, near the east coast of Scotland. Born and raised around farms yet never worked on one in my life sadly.

The scenery is quite nice though, very wide empty fields, tiny little villages and hamlets with the nearest market town of Forfar rounding up to around 13000 people.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The town of Forfar I know pretty well...

Posted Image

Posted Image

But the closer town of Kirriemuir where I went to high school, I know like the back of my hand.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kirriemuir is most famous as the birthplace of JM Barrie, creator of Peter Pan, and Bon Scott, the founder of the classic rock band AC/DC.

So yeah ^ ^; hope you enjoy the pics.

Australia, Queensland, Townsville.

Nice place.

The CITY of Townsville?!

You are closer to Faust's creations than we ever will be...unless somepony here lives in a place actually called Ponyville.

Nova Scotia, Canada

Caledonian Brohoof!

/)

*ScotlandxCanada BFFs*

Greece south coast of athens(we have the sea :P)

COOL, my grandma comes from Athens! :D

Mount Vernon,Wa. The climate here is actually exactly opposite of what I'm used to, but I'll live.

Whoa, that's only a few miles south of where I live. I guess I'm not an alone brony.

Hum, so you are posting pictures? Cool!

My turn to dazzel you!

Posted Image

See that city in the back? There's where I live. Antofagasta, Chile.

Now closer

Posted Image

So basically I live in a city by the coast of the driest desert in the world, the Atacama desert, with llamas, sand and nothingness for hundres of kilometers. I love it actually.

Hum, so you are posting pictures? Cool!

Edited by Eenohay
  • Brohoof 4

I live in the great northern lands known as Minnesota! Where soda is known as pop, quads are 4 wheelers, and we eat hot dish! The mosquito is the state bird (or it should be for how many of them there are), we worship a giant Lumber Jack, and we secretly aren't very nice (we just whisper behind everypony's backs :P)

Also it looks like this all of the time:

Posted Image

Joking aside I really do live in St. Cloud MN, it is a nice place but kind of boring in my opinion. Also we only just got our first real snow fall this whole winter today where I live... (weather I am disappoint, I wanted to go sledding! :angry: )