Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you want to live in Equestria?

Passion Page

I'm just wondering how many people would want to live in equestria so please telle why or why not :) , I'm kind of in the middle, there are some things that would make living in equestria awesome, like being able to fly or do magic, but I'd miss my hands, I still wonder how pegases ponies and earth ponies do stuff, like fix their hair and whatnot, anyway let me know what your thinking! :)

Sorry for the typos, on an iPod :P

(edited)

Nope. No internet, no TV, no very modern conveniences, and unless I were lucky enough to be a unicorn, I'd have to eat with the hooves I've used to walk around everywhere on. It's fun to watch. Doesn't seem like it'd be so fun to live out.

*edit*

Also, I'd have to write with my mouth, which would make me gag whenever I tried to do it...

Edited by Clover Heart
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Nope. No internet, no TV, no very modern conveniences, and unless I were lucky enough to be a unicorn, I'd have to eat with the hooves I've used to walk around everywhere on. It's fun to watch. Doesn't seem like it'd be so fun to live out.

*edit*

Also, I'd have to write with my mouth, which would make me gag whenever I tried to do it...

Well, seeing as how they've been able to create magical steampunk car-things (flim flam bro's.) I'd say that computers and an internet wouldn't be too far off. So yeah, I think it would be pretty awesome to live there. There's lots of stuff to do, places to go, people to meet...

And Derpy. How could I forget derpy? :)

Edited by pyro pie
  • Brohoof 1

*edit*

u could just bend own and eat like a normal horse, i cant remember seeing anypony picking up food and eating it with their hooves, sept apples :)

I would love to live in Equestria! Even if it means losing my hands. The reason why I would say that is because Equestria is a land of harmony with no poverty or war cause those matters have been resolved so long ago. Everypony there is probably nice too with everyone knowing one another in almost every time of community. There are also other species/races in Equestria like Zecora the Zebra and Doodle (The donkey if you don't remember) that don't get too discriminated due to their race (Except for Zecora for a breif time since he wasn't identified properly) and seeing as there is no racism within the place makes it all the more awesome! And most important point of all of me wanting to live in Equestria is the Magic of Friendship that seems to go around everywhere in Equestria. Everypony seems to be always nice. However, there are some bad cracks at some point in someone's life that cause the pony to go slightly insane (e.g. Twilight Sparkle). There is always the Magic of Friendship to help that certain person out in anyway and it always pulls through to the bitter end. There is also tons of adventure and fun to be had in the place so there wouldn't be a dull moment in ponyville at all! So thats why I would love to live there!

I think Equestria seems like an awesome and peaceful place, so yeah, I would definitely live in Equestria if I got the chance to live there.

• Brohoof 1

Add the internet, tv, and make me a unicorn (or a griffon, they have hands AND wings!) and I could possibly accept. Without those things I'd probably be bored all day.

Well, if I also had the option of being transformed into a pony, well, I couldn't decide what color coat or mane I would want to have.

If l lived in Equestria, I wouldn't live anywhere like Ponyville, but I would probably disguise myself into some humanoid-ish creature like a lizardy-diamond-doggie thingy, or just be one of those thingies, some type of creature that ponies wouldn't be afraid of. I wouldn't just want to suddenly show up there as a human, a type of very unusual creature they've never seen before, but I'm also not the type of fan who ever has any intention of drawing fanart of a pony version of myself, and ponies are ponies, not human(oid)s, so vice-versa with that type of fanart.

Ponies > Internet

Despite having to sacrifice my hands, I would love to live in Equestria! It is much more peaceful that Earth is (no guns, no war, no corps (see what I did there! (Gorillaz fans will get it))) and being able to hang out with all the ponies in Ponyville would be so awesome.

Actually, about hands, I've noticed a lot of fanfics use special shoes which they can use to pick up objects.

Of course!

I honestly wouldn't care if there was no TV, internet, games, ect. Being in a place as peaceful and beautiful as Equestria would be worth it. I would prefer to be transformed into a pony if I went there, but staying a human wouldn't be completely horrible. Once the ponies got used to me being there of course

Why would you need TV or the internet if you lived in Equestria? You'd have some of the best of the internet and TV right there. And instead of email, you could just have Spike vomit your correspondances every day.

I would probably, in the end, want to remain a human. I don't like changing who I am, although it would be neat to be a pegasus for a little while.

(edited)

Of course. Utopias are desirable by their very nature, which should be obvious if it wasn't already.

Pfft, Equestria aint a utopia. There's many different types of dangers, and many people are almost just as flawed as humans, if not about the same. Let's not forget that the Mane 6 are clearly more good than average ponies to some degree. Edited by GuillermoGage

Living in equestria would be fantastical. I wouldn't care if I had an Iphone, computer. I would think it to be rather boring most of the time. Unless you were going to a pinkie party, and in that case if you were friends with the mane 6. That'd make it more exciting. It would be such a step up from Earth in every way...

Is this even a question? :lol:

Make it more difficult, If you could go to equestria, but could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?

Also, am I a pony, or still human, cause that changes my opinion drasticaly