Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Alcoholic Beverages

Bendy

How about some mead made with the honey Granny Smith gets from the bees every year to make zap apple jam? Or some zap apple cider?

It's real lol. Find yourself some Woodchuck or Strongbow that is if you're of legal drinking age.

When I went to the Renaissance fair I had a couple pints of Angry Orchard cider in one of these:

Posted Image

I've never had Strongbow, but I've had Woodchuck and Hornesby's. Of the two I think Woodchuck is better, but Angry Orchard takes the cake. I'll look around for some Strongbow.

Well considering i'm 15 years old and i'm not allowed to drink any alcoholic beverages I guess I don't qualify XD.

I have drank apple cider before but it is normally non alcoholic in the U.S so... that doesn't count.

We call the alcoholic kind "hard" cider, but more people drink that than any non-alcoholic kind.

Where I come from, people often start drinking to some extent in their early teens, but that's just how it is in the boonies.

Sarsaparilla!

That's not alcoholic. It's more like a soda.

Edited by Artemis

I make my own alchohol and the most recent was a hard apple cider. I added some sugar and it's more of an apple wine now (12.1%). It's almost as delicious as the chimmi-cherry-changas I made a few days ago...

• Brohoof 1

Absolut Twilight = grape vodka

Absolut Rainbow = tropical fruit vodka

Absolut Applejack = apple vodka

Absolut Pinkie = cotton candy vodka

Absolut Rarity = triple distilled vodka, with sparkly silver flakes in it

Absolut Fluttershy = melon vodka

I think i'll try the one that's like vodka...

For other names?

Applejack Daniels

BudFlight

Cheeriqui (daiquiri)

Blue Moona (blue moon)

Rarit-ini

Pinkie Pitcher

• Brohoof 2

When I went to the Renaissance fair I had a couple pints of Angry Orchard cider in one of these:

my god, Angry Orchard is amazing! And I wish I had the disposable income to go to a Ren fair...I'm only a half hour drive from one that's going on right now! :( But alas, I cannot afford the ticket price, plus the overpriced merch that is always thoroughly irresistible

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone come up with real life drink recipes that are pony themed or is that super blasphemous? I am throwing myself a ponyriffic 21st (a couple months late, but I've been busy haha) and it would be cool if there were some sweet pony themed drinks. Cider like Strongbow is a good place to start but I'm thinking like cocktails? Anyone know of anything?

Just did a quick Google search and found all of this cool stuff:

https://4fur.ru/data...d1f97d72265.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot...a71spo1_500.jpg

http://bronies.memeb...-six-ponytails/

Looks like I didn't read the full thread before I asked but all of this looks AWESOME and I think I'm going to have to have a tasting party to see which pony I prefer in taste :P