Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alcohol discussion: pick your poison

Gummy

Edit/Side Note: How could I forget Singha and Chang? I always get that at the Thai place by my house. The Isan food (North-East Thailand) there is actually better than the stuff I actually had in North Thailand. It's one of the few places you can actually get nam khao tod, and they do it perfectly.

Oh my gosh. How could I forget Singha and Chang too!!

On another note, the Malaysian Carlsberg brew sucks. If I had a little more money I would go for Heineken. Otherwise, me and my dad do homebrew :)

So a bunch of us bronies are 21+

Lets discuss our favorite beer or liquor or anything with alcohol in it!

Personally my favorite beer is the oh so cheap Bud Light,

Same here, I usually go for Bud Light. I don't usually drink anything else than beer except for wine in special occasions and champagne when the occasion is even more special. I'm not very fancy when it comes to alcohol...

And I'm not 21 yet, but the legal drinking age is 18 in Canada, so :P

Same here, I usually go for Bud Light.

I don't know how you guys can drink light beer of any kind. I used to suffer through it when I was younger and didn't have a say in the matter, but now... ick.

Currently drunk and relaying a message. Anypony tried UV Cake? It's not lying. Tastes like birthday cake. Eight shots and 17 beers and counting later, here is this post. Yeah buddy.

Currently drunk and relaying a message. Anypony tried UV Cake? It's not lying. Tastes like birthday cake. Eight shots and 17 beers and counting later, here is this post. Yeah buddy.

That reminds me, try combining Absolut Apeach with ginger ale. It tastes just like peach cobbler.

• Brohoof 1

Birthday cake flavored liquor? I am in sir.

It's so far past good. Also, make it into a bomb... two shots of the cake, and the rest of the glass with grenadine makes it taste like cherry cheesecake.

Yeah, I'm hammered now. I hope I don't make too many stupid posts tonight. :/

I prefer Czech pilsner or Bavarian lager as best, but can't often get them. Often end up drinking Newcastle Brown Ale as a fall-back cos pubs can't ruin a bottle!

Best spirit would be a good whisky like Jura

Best liquer would be something like Drambuie or Gran Marnier

I do like to drink a glass of dry white wine with brandy in front of an open fire...

So a bunch of us bronies are 21+

Lets discuss our favorite beer or liquor or anything with alcohol in it!

Personally my favorite beer is the oh so cheap Bud Light, and right now my favorite liquor is Jim Beam Red Stag.

I love Red Stag. It's amazing on its own, but it also mixes really well with Coke.

My favorite mixed drink is a tequila sunrise, my favorite beer is Guinness, and my favorite wine cooler is green apple Smirnoff Ice.

I've never even heard of it. What is it?

Just this company which makes the cheapest of the cheap. I only saw bodka and rum. Like a liter for 8 bucks.

• 4 weeks later...

What Feld0 said on page 1 just about speaks for me :P

I'm not legally old enough to drink and the little bit of alcohol I've been able to drink is inferior to my favorite soft drinks xD

I probably won't drink when I'm older as I see no good effects of alcohol.

I probably won't drink when I'm older as I see no good effects of alcohol.

That's really not a bad way to go, to be honest - booze can get pretty spendy.

• Brohoof 1

Give me a glass of orange-pineapple juice with a splash of vodka and I'll be a happy man. I don't really have preference for beer, but I do find myself sipping' on Tecate's than any other brands.

I'm not quite legal yet, just 4 months to go. But I suppose it doesn't hurt to mention that I HAVE gotten maybe a LITTLE bit drunk once before...

Anyways, I don't like beer at all, it tastes pretty much like liquid mold. I haven't really tried enough to say what my favorite is though.