Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you drink?

Sunset Shimmering

No I stopped going the pub during the pandemic and haven't been back since, I don't drink at home so I pretty much never drink now. I don't miss alcohol at all but I didn't really drink very much anyway.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...
(edited)

I'm much more of a social drinker, but even then, I'm careful to never overstep my boundaries. I'm fond of red and rose wine and vodka cruisers, as well as gin with lemonade. I can handle a good amount as well. The most alcohol does to me is make me sleepy. 

I'll only ever drink alcohol if it tastes good as well, not so much for the feeling.

Edited by Aticus the Adequate

Only socially, which might be a handful of times in the year. I don't mind alcohol as a whole, but I don't like it enough to be drinking regularly.

C3E99E20-14AD-42A0-924E-16C45A372B09.gif.4148172b0d88e81867447542e8ead77a.gif

Never care for socializing or special occasions drinks. So regularly whenever I can.

(edited)

I "drink". I don't drink very often though. Actually, the last time I drank a lot ... I don't even want to talk about it. I'm never doing that again.

Edited by DubWolf

• 2 months later...

I don't drink as much as I used to.  I drank enough that it was starting to become a problem.  Nowadays, I may have a glass of wine on the weekends on occasion.

No, i had, as a teenager, an alcohol intoxication which was very bad.. i passed out in the middle of the forest and woke up in the hospital, no idea how I ended up in the forest.

Since then I don't drink any alcohol.. no matter if beer, wine, booze or any other alcoholic drinks.

I have few beers,  but not to the point it comes first before bills and rent and food and etc.  I also never touch anything hard also, minus sake once in a blue moon. 

Water yes, alcohol no. Too many bad college experiences.

• 3 weeks later...

No way. I would get messed up because the medication that I'm on is affected by alcohol. I'm also vulnerable to alcohol addiction because I have a family history of it.

• 3 months later...

It’s been 4-5 years now since I gave up drinking. It turned into a not healthy way of dealing with my depression which lead to me drinking way to much one night. I legit thought I was gonna die from how ill I was. Swore I’d never drink again and I’ve not.

I have a few beers now and again but I avoid getting stupid with it.

I don't do hard alcohol after a bad experience. Long story short, I was in Nuremberg Germany and drank a bucket of vodka redbull. One hour later, I could not walk, talk, or stand.

Edited by GodlyWolf82