Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you drink coffee on a daily basis?

simply creative

125 users have voted

1. 1. Do you drink coffee on a daily basis ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't drink coffee

Life without coffee is like life without oxygen. Yeah, let's see how that goes.

I like my coffee black and iced. Cold coffee is good coffee.

Edited by Regulus
  • Brohoof 3

I sometimes drink coffee often, infact a little too much as of late, I should lay off it for a while. I'm more of a tea drinker.

When it comes to coffee, its usually only mildly sweet and with milk instead of cream most of the time, unless I'm in the mood for a treat, then I go for the sugar and cream.

• Brohoof 1

I tried it when I was a kid, it was too bitter for me back then... Now, I don't drink it for the same reason I don't drink energy drinks. I don't want to get hooked and build up a dependency on the stuff. I drink tea though, but mostly just because I like my tea.

• Brohoof 2

I have never and will never drink coffee ever.  It's a religious thing.  Plus it smells REVOLTING.  I dunno how the coffee drinkers of the world can stand to be that close to a mug of the most disgusting smell ever.

I think it smells pretty good. But if you think it smells revolting, I can tell you that the taste is 10x worse, at least.

I drive by a Baresso Coffee everyday, so sure.  :squee:

I mostly, if not only, drink iced coffee. 

I'm on an on-and-off basis on coffee.I always get some whenever I go to work or school,but I won't make myself some coffee at home.Rather sleep in suuuuuuuper late because being rested after a good sleep >>>>>>>>>>>> coffee.

In my eyes coffee is best saved for the occasion where you find yourself dragging out of bed by sheer willpower alone, and so instead of feeling like an absolute wizard, I go and get myself a nice dark roast of coffee.

Perhaps I'll have it maybe once or twice a week, but not daily.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm an avid tea drinker! So I tend to prefer it to coffee. But nothing beats enjoying a dark brew on a cold morning to lift yourself up and thrust forward into the day!  :D

Espresso is the best kind of coffee of course, and I have no sympathy for those with milk and sweetener! 

Coffee was meant to be bitter! Deal with it! 

• Brohoof 1

I try to drink frappuccinos since regular hot coffee is... Too hot, and then it's really bitter. I don't drink it regularly, but I do if I need to stay up later (I'll probably drink those espresso shots).

Hell yeah!  I drink two to three cups a day, on average.  I am a caffeine addict and anybody who doesn't say caffeine is addictive doesn't know what they're talking about.  :derp:  For the most part, I brew coffee at home in a drip machine and I have some more from a shared coffee maker at work.  I've developed a taste for dark roast coffee and I do enjoy a cup of Starbucks every now and then.  But Starbucks occasionally burns their beans and that just doesn't taste very good.  :P  

I have never and will never drink coffee ever. It's a religious thing. Plus it smells REVOLTING. I dunno how the coffee drinkers of the world can stand to be that close to a mug of the most disgusting smell ever.

That's unusual...most people I know dislike the taste of coffee but love the smell. They're bewildered that something with such a pleasant aroma could have such an awful flavor.  But you find the odor repulsive as well?? 

• Brohoof 1

Tim Horton's coffee is my personal favourite. An XL double-double with a Boston cream donut. Haven't been to Tim Hortons in over three years though. Im Currently residing in Obninsk Russia. Nowhere near a Tim Hortons... (   ͡°   ͜ʖ   ͡° )

Edited by DATA EXPUNGED
  • Brohoof 1

That's unusual...most people I know dislike the taste of coffee but love the smell. They're bewildered that something with such a pleasant aroma could have such an awful flavor.  But you find the odor repulsive as well?? 

Yeah.  It smells like sour nasty crud to me.  When I was in high school the girl who sat next to me in AP Lang always brought a coffee to class and left the top off while she was drinking.  It was almost as bad as sitting next to the smoker kids.  Almost.