Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you drink coffee on a daily basis?

simply creative

125 users have voted

1. 1. Do you drink coffee on a daily basis ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't drink coffee

All these people talking about Starbucks and "how good it is" sickens me. I hate Starbucks. It is disgusting. You could literally get the same flavour by mixing water and brown paint. Anyways, I love coffee. I don't quite have it every day, but most days I do.

Edited by Djesus
  • Brohoof 3

I ran out of ice tea mix  one summer here in Phoenix.  It hits 100+ everyday for about 3-4 months here, so this is life threatening.  All I had was some instant coffee, so I drank that until payday.  Now, I've learned to like iced coffee (I'm just about the only person I know who does)

• Brohoof 1

I wish I drank coffee everyday. ^^' Sometimes I just don't want to walk to Starbucks though and just like my energy drinks, I am pretty picky with it. I prefer mochas and the super chocolately fruppuccinno from Starbucks when I feel like getting exercise.

• Brohoof 1

All these people talking about Starbucks and "how good it is" sickens me. I hate Starbucks. It is disgusting. You could literally get the same flavour by mixing water and brown paint. Anyways, I love coffee. I don't quite have it every day, but most days I do.

In all honesty, I prefer the taste of diluted brown paint to coffee.

Sadly yes, as it's a necessary evil for mu day to day routine.

I have to drown it in artificial sweetner and creamer / cocoa in order to make it palatable, though... I can't stand the taste of black coffee!

I drink coffee often. Pure black coffee is good for you in moderation as well. So long as you floss daily, brush in the morning and at night at a minimal (like you're supposed to do anyways), you should never have to worry about staining your teeth! 

If you drink from Starbucks or Big B often, drinking those "fancy coffees", then you will not be gaining much in terms of any benefits, I mean let's be honest, that is a lot of sugars! :P  

• Brohoof 2

Been drinking coffee since I was twelve, now if I don't have at least one cup in the morning I get headaches. I usually have 3-6 cups a day and when I say cups I mean mugs.

• Brohoof 1