Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you drink coffee on a daily basis?

simply creative

125 users have voted

1. 1. Do you drink coffee on a daily basis ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't drink coffee

im not a fan of coffee. i prefer tea, but also caffiene usually makes me very sleepy, if i ever drink caffiene its more in energy drinks. i had a sonic the hedgehog gfuel once and it put me right to sleep, lol.

I very rarely drink coffee, and if I do it's usually an iced coffee. I've tried so many different types but I'm just not a fan of the taste unless it's mixed with a ton of milk or creamer. And at that point I feel like it kind of defeats the point of drinking coffee.

I admit, I have been trying to avoid a caffeine addiction for most of my youth, but once I started working, it became all too easy to just buy a cold brew or an energy drink on my lunch breaks. The answer is sadly yes for the time being, but I am intent on jettisoning this habit before it becomes a dependence.

I use to really hate coffee. Still not something I prefer.

But I've gotten to the point where I drink one mug of it every Friday.
HOWEVER!
I can only have a really weak version of it. Watered down. Sugar. Lots of cream. And anything I can add to flavor it would be nice. :coco: No one likes the way I drink coffee.

I do just to substitute my bad habit of indulgence. Although having coffee everyday is not good either but better than what I have been drinking and smoking.

I really like coffee but I don’t drink it too much at home. I like to go to Starbucks though when I get the chance. :love:
Theirs also a little place by my house that has good coffee to but it also has bubble tea!!

23 minutes ago, ComanderZhabikKlavik said:

I don't drink coffee, I drink water, sometimes tea or something else

Now tea is something I drink daily. It’s a pain to make it all the time though. 

• Brohoof 1