Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you drink coffee on a daily basis?

simply creative

125 users have voted

1. 1. Do you drink coffee on a daily basis ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't drink coffee

It seems pretty weird to me when people actually enjoy the taste of the coffee by itself.  I just think of the "black" coffee as a base for making flavored drinks.  I would liken it to flour in baking.  You can make a delicious cake using flour as an ingredient, but no one would think it was normal to just sit and eat spoonfuls of the stuff.

I replied "yes", but it's really more of a "only on days I plan on being productive". I can skip on my weekends, because I often don't get out of my PJs on those days.

I also enjoy the flavor of good coffee (see: NOT Starbucks), but have had to cut back significantly, since it doesn't play well with my stomach and stress levels.

Most work days I take a shot of espresso in the morning and another one around 4pm. This is also partially because we have an espresso machine at work and it's awesome.

• Brohoof 1

I replied "yes", but it's really more of a "only on days I plan on being productive". I can skip on my weekends, because I often don't get out of my PJs on those days.I also enjoy the flavor of good coffee (see: NOT Starbucks), but have had to cut back significantly, since it doesn't play well with my stomach and stress levels.Most work days I take a shot of espresso in the morning and another one around 4pm. This is also partially because we have an espresso machine at work and it's awesome.

Mmmm. Yes. That's very relatable information. It's like reading the thoughts of the real adult Sunset Shimmer. Gosh. It almost brings a tear to my eye.

Edited by Roughshod
  • Brohoof 2

I drink coffee almost hourly. I love the taste but becuase of how much I drink, the caffeine doesn't really have any noticable affect anymore. Its gotten so bad that I have a cup before bed without it affecting mysleep at all.

• Brohoof 1

It's actually kind of funny...I really didn't like coffee for the longest time,

But a long time ago when I was "coming of age" my Dad was giving me driving lessons...

We stopped at a petrol station to gas up, and I was like..."welp...if I'm becoming an "adult" today, I should probably grab a coffee or something"...it was still fairly early in the morning (by my standards at least)...so I grabbed this cupcake flavoured coffee, and wow...it blew me away! So from that day forward, I slowly became a coffee addict. Whether it be home-brewed, or a big ol' Timmy's...I love me some gud coffee ;)

• Brohoof 1

Not everyday, as much as I'd like to. Currently, the only kind I have at home right now is decaf and I don't consider that coffee at all. Since it's nothing without the caffeine, IMO.

I wouldn't mind buying myself a drink from Starbucks if I weren't so broke at the moment.

• Brohoof 1

I sometimes enjoy a sugary coffee, I like canned Starbucks and Java Monsters and such. But I try to limit my consumption of those, they are dessert coffees to me.

So when I'm in a cafeteria and I see people always taking entire fistfuls of those sugar packets every day and I think to myself (Really, that much sugar in your coffee everyday?!).

• 1 month later...