Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Things you lose on a regular basis?

Deano

Everything. Just... everything. I've gone from losing 3DS/DS games to losing styluses for my iPad and even my favorite plushies. I'm not a very organized person at all thanks to ADHD. :x I also lose my brain sometimes. >____>

Edited by sweeToxic
  • Brohoof 1

some of my t-shirts. i have a lot of white ones, and they all look the same to me, but they seem to be constantly decreasing in numbers, for some reason :/

• Brohoof 1

Badges

My TV remote. I tend to lose it at least once on a bi-daily basis. It used to be multiple times a day but needless to say I take precautions against it now. The thing does not leave my sight. o_o When I am in my room I mean.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I usually lose my sleep, time and average clothes like shirts and socks. They keep getting lost somewhere between when I put them in the laundry and coming back.

Edited by Lunia
  • Brohoof 1

My keys, ponytail holders and bobby pins (even though I don't even use them that much) I wish I lost weight regularly.......

But yeah, I can't think of too much else because I don't really have a bad habit of losing things often.

• Brohoof 1

I often lose things pertaining to technology- chargers, tablet pens, headphones, game cartridges, my phone, and even my 3ds. I usually find them, but not without a lot of searching. I also often tend to lose my cards: school id, credit card, bus card. I really suck when it comes to having things on hand.  :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

Badges