Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you drink?

Sunset Shimmering

I'm not old enough (at least to buy alcohol) but I'm not sure I plan to drink even when I turn that age. I have tried a Mike's Hard Lemonade in the past but I didn't really care for it.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, but not as often as my family. I didn't have my first beer until I was 26. I took a shot of whiskey once, wasn't a fan of the flavor. I heard it causes the worst hangovers, so I don't drink it if I can avoid it. 

Edited by Sasoriman
  • Brohoof 1

If we were non-specific I'd go "yeah, duh. I drink water every day. What are you, a camel?"

I very rarely drink, but when I do it's for celebratory reasons or because I just want a drink. A glass or two of Amarula or other cream liquors once in a while is relaxing. Smirnoff Ice, cider, Long Beach Ice Tea and some Breezers is pretty good as well.

.....If I have ever gotten drunk and have rambled in your DM's or the like I have to apologize. My introvertedness just flip into extrovertedness as if a switch got turned on. Spelling and grammar get nuked from orbit though.

Edited by Protomaru
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Yes, I like my alcohol. Don't worry, I only drink occasionally. Even if I enjoy it, I'm not going to let myself fall into addiction.

Edited by Cash_In

They are currently having a lot of parties outside here right now, and the smell of alcohol is quite prominent. I don't really like that smell. It reminds me of things in my past where parents are drunk and is embarrassing and smells like.... "lack of responsibility" >_>

4 hours ago, Splashee said:

They are currently having a lot of parties outside here right now, and the smell of alcohol is quite prominent. I don't really like that smell. It reminds me of things in my past where parents are drunk and is embarrassing and smells like.... "lack of responsibility" >_>

Truth be told .... Beer smells like cockroaches here in the Philippines.... Especially the uncold ones...

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

If you mean alcohol, then I don't. I don't see anything good that comes from it, and I have some examples in my extended family (luckily not the close family) that it leads to very bad things. It's high on my list of "things people do and I don't understand why".

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-05-13 at 2:05 PM, Sven Seelenherz said:

I definitely do. That's why I'm still here. :coco:

Oh no...looking at the reactions... I was talking about water! :lie: I only drink water and tea. And sometimes coconut water. :wub:
Alcohol is evil and must be defeated! :catface: Apple Bloom kitten to the rescue!

1 minute ago, Sven Seelenherz said:

Oh no...looking at the reactions... I was talking about water! :lie: I only drink water and tea. And sometimes coconut water. :wub:
Alcohol is evil and must be defeated! :catface: Apple Bloom kitten to the rescue!

You had me worried there for a second! :wau: It would be funny though if the question was meant to be that broad, then everyone would answer "yes". (Except if there's a cyborg lurking around in here 👀).

• Brohoof 1