Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc New Heroes: My Hero Academia Role Play OOC

Venomous

@TBD

I am sorry! I forgot to add your username here. You’ll be the seventh user to post :please:

Renegade the Unicorn

@TBD

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

Would anyone be interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with my OC and theirs? Obviously, it will build over time.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

43 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

Would anyone be interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with my OC and theirs? Obviously, it will build over time.

I remember you said that My OC and your OC would work well together as friends. Do you think they would work well as a couple in a relationship? If so, then I'd be cool with the idea.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

1 hour ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

@TBD

I am sorry! I forgot to add your username here. You’ll be the seventh user to post :please:

Renegade the Unicorn

@TBD

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

no worries, I was going to request to be last to post since I'm busy atm and for tomorrow as well xp

So I don't want to hold up for everyone, so it's cool B)

@Jedishy I don’t know if you know this, but you can go on a post since your 48 hour hasn’t been up yet. @Arid_Blitz might have jump in a little early. Which it’s fine. :P

2 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

oh holy crude I did x.x Crap I'm sorry let me copy it into a note pad and wait o3o

Tis all good lol posted 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Btw canteen is obnoxious but he don't mean no harm. There is a reason people will find out

we got it, beside we need comic relief characters anyways. Canteen and Mamoru that is. 

• Brohoof 1

@Renegade the Unicorn

@TBD

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

I thought of an instructor! Her hero name is Haze but her real name is Ana Usa. I have explained her quirk in the actual role play. 

@Dynamo Pad

Yeah! Let’s aim for these two to have feelings for each other. I would like Wolf to be shy about it but also gives subtle hints. What about your OC?

Just now, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

Yeah! Let’s aim for these two to have feelings for each other. I would like Wolf to be shy about it but also gives subtle hints. What about your OC?

Okay, cool! Hmm...Mamoru would probably be somewhat oblivious at first, but then he'll slowly start to realize it as he would have feelings for her. I guess it would depend on when they'd start to understand what they are feeling as it's a build up towards the confession, or something like that. Maybe during some class training like how Deku and Uraraka went up against Bakugo and lida? 

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Okay, cool! Hmm...Mamoru would probably be somewhat oblivious at first, but then he'll slowly start to realize it as he would have feelings for her. I guess it would depend on when they'd start to understand what they are feeling as it's a build up towards the confession, or something like that. Maybe during some class training like how Deku and Uraraka went up against Bakugo and lida? 

Sure! However, Wolf definitely won’t be as timid about it as Uraraka. I can’t wait! We’ll discuss it as the role play commences.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

Sure! However, Wolf definitely won’t be as timid about it as Uraraka. I can’t wait! We’ll discuss it as the role play commences.

Okay and sounds like a plan. I'm psyched and it makes me wonder how it'll all turn out. Seeing how I think you said this takes place around some time during season 3. I also figured out a sort of backstory as to why Mamoru wants to become a hero and why he acts the way he does in the first place. Maybe Wolf will discover that part of his personality at some point.

15 hours ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

I thought of an instructor! Her hero name is Haze but her real name is Ana Usa. I have explained her quirk in the actual role play. 

I saw and she sound pretty cool! I like the name hence it fits her perfectly!  I can't wait to see how she is in the RP.

I think Wolf and Mamoru would make a good pair too. 

Say, who should be 1-C class rep? 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Hey, guys. I'm in Texas right now; it took 2 days to get there, hence my absence.

Going for a summer vacation? No worries then!

8 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤

Is this full up?

This RP is closed for accepting other participants unless she say otherwise. But yeah sorry for the inconvenience.

2 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@TBD

Aww alright and I had a good quirk idea.

Yeah sorry about that but I am interested what you got. We had one drop out for another user to join in. So it’s only fair. Unless someone else decide to drop out and maybe she will let you in. But since the RP is already starting, it’s unlikely. But who knows. Here’s the information 

I mean we will be happy to accept anyone but since this is @Bakugou Is My Man ❤ RP we have respect her rules. :)

Oh @Dynamo Pad for your recent post, do you mean Jedishy’s OC not Drago’s?