Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc New Heroes: My Hero Academia Role Play OOC

Venomous

23 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Canteen to everyone singing "why can't we be friends"

Noroi will put a hex on him not to ever sing again. Xp 

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤ @Jedishy @Dynamo Pad @Drago Ryder @Arid_Blitz @Renegade the Unicorn

Speaking which, for our hero training if anyone have a very cool or interesting hero training idea that has not been done on the show but can be contribute in the RP for our heroes to grow, post it here! 

So far most likely,  one of our training is going to be heroes vs villains like in the canon. I think would be fun to do since it’s a way to interact with our each of our characters. But yeah if you guys have any more ideas, share it away.  And we’ll see what Venny thinks.

8 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

LOL @TBD

Heard canteen say "I can still whistle or hum then."

Xp 

*:maud:Noroi put earplugs on. :nom:

Edited by TBD

4 minutes ago, TBD said:

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤ @Jedishy @Dynamo Pad @Drago Ryder @Arid_Blitz @Renegade the Unicorn

Speaking which, for our hero training if anyone have a very cool or interesting hero training idea that has not been done on the show but can be contribute in the RP for our heroes to grow, post it here! 

So far most likely,  one of our training is going to be heroes vs villains like in the canon. I think would be fun to do since it’s a way to interact with our each of our characters. But yeah if you guys have any more ideas, share it away.  And we’ll see what Venny thinks.

Xp 

*:maud:Noroi put earplugs on. :nom:

Have them use no quirks and fight to see who needs to be worked on

Um battle royal where all of us are tossed in one of the city environments and the way to win is to find a flag or something the hero put

Um team fights

Um escape rooms that we need to work with another and use our quirks in ways we didnt think of.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

battle royal where all of us are tossed in one of the city environments and the way to win is to find a flag or something the hero put

We could have them be sent over the recuse center where they have to deal with different environments. The flag or dummies can be pretended as civilian and their goal is find injured ones and being them over. While at the same time dealing with the difficulties in their surroundings. 

m escape rooms that we need to work with another and use our quirks in ways we didnt think of

I like that idea!

Have them use no quirks and fight to see who needs to be worked on

I like that idea too, helping them to build up a better way to fight with depending on their quirks but  do you think it would be hard to figure out what weakness they need to work on? I think a fight on using quirk can give some idea what weakness should be improve.

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

I do want to do a training camp as seen in season 3 but I won’t have any villains interfere. I feel like it’s a bit early to have villains introduced. I think that this will be a great way for the students to see each other at work and start to build friendships. I like the idea of using no quirks in spar matches. We will do that.

• Brohoof 1

On 9/5/2019 at 8:15 PM, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

I do want to do a training camp as seen in season 3 but I won’t have any villains interfere. I feel like it’s a bit early to have villains introduced. I think that this will be a great way for the students to see each other at work and start to build friendships. I like the idea of using no quirks in spar matches. We will do that.

Sounds good! And yeah we don’t have bring the villains in too soon since I like see how the training session looks. 

A spar match without using quirk? Well I guess Noroi will have a very hard time with that xp. But this will fun for him.I mean I’d hate doing this to my own OC but hey he gonna learn. 

Edited by TBD

On 9/5/2019 at 10:15 PM, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

Would it be at the same place as Class 1-A, or would it be a different location? I wanted to say that I think Class 1-B went to a different location to train, but I forgot that both classes were together. I guess I was thinking about the provisional license exam. That's my bad. :laugh:

I would preferably have @Bakugou Is My Man ❤ to post first before we do since she is leading the roleplay and also she plays our instructor. But we could have @Renegade the Unicorn to post just to catch up and then back to Venny. I understand we're busy and cannot make the time to contribute but I also don't want the RP to die too.:adorkable:

Also I see that some of us already got some villain OC that they wish to add, maybe we should also create a separate thread for it? like we had for the hero and just have it sit there till we can use them.  BUT ONLY LIMITED TO THOSE WHO'S ALREADY IN THE RP.   

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

I'll post, but I need to catch up on what's going on.

Okay sounds good! So far our instructor wants to know about our OC's quirk and weakness. You can go from that.  

On 9/10/2019 at 12:43 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

It gives the villains time to plan and all of that. Instead of just showing up and no villain really has a clue what is going on. We can make plans...share info, get to know each other o3o

On 9/10/2019 at 5:24 PM, Drago Ryder said:

Sounds good to me. Can’t wait to see the rest of the rouges gallery for 1-C.

I have send Venny a pm for a permission to make a thread for the villain so we'll see what she said.

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤ is everything okay? We don't mean to rush you or anything but you have been a little quite towards this RP for a while. We just want to know if everything is okay over at your turf. and I know you're busy but I can't help it but to ask.:kindness: 

Edited by TBD

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

I sincerely apologize for the late replies. I have taken on closing shifts at my workplace and it interferes with the time I usually use to visit these forums. I will post this weekend. 

28 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

I sincerely apologize for the late replies. I have taken on closing shifts at my workplace and it interferes with the time I usually use to visit these forums. I will post this weekend. 

Oh okay, if that’s the case then don’t stress about it Venny. Since it’s pretty much unavoidable and beyond control. I hope everything will work for ya though. And we’ll wait for ya. 

And if you have a chance too could you check my pm that I send out for you about a suggestion for this Rp. Don’t worry about it, just whenever you got the time :) 

Edited by TBD