Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc New Heroes: My Hero Academia Role Play OOC

Venomous

1 hour ago, TBD said:

Unless make it a secret admirer and then it’ll cause a huge misunderstanding because Wolf will think Ryu have a crush on her :bedeyes:. That would be funny. 

Oh, I didn’t even think about that possibility, and I could only imagine the drama that might ensure. The best part is that he could easily attempt that sort of relationship with her, but he’s basically sacrificing his happiness for Mamoru’s. Granted, I already have a love interest in mind for him, but that’s besides the point.

Edited by Drago Ryder

14 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Oh, I didn’t even think about that possibility, and I could only imagine the drama that might ensure. The best part is that he could easily attempt that sort of relationship with her, but he’s basically sacrificing his happiness for Mamoru’s. Granted, I already have a love interest in mind for him, but that’s besides the point.

and the chaos with it and ohh no spoiler than :bedeyes:

28 minutes ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

posted @Drago Ryder also noroi  is probably going to kill Canteen XD

Haha I laugh as I read it, it’s perfect. And yeah... he’s dead. :fiery:

11 hours ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Oh sure rich picking on the poor. Typical 1 percenter

Well it’s not like “stealing from the rich and give it to the poor” is a good moral either :P

@Drago Ryder watch out Mamoru and wolf the matchmaker is on the move.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, TBD said:

@Drago Ryder watch out Mamoru and wolf the matchmaker is on the move.

Would it be a good idea to see if @Bakugou Is My Man ❤ is okay on the idea of Ryu being matchmaker? I'm all for the idea because I can see some interesting results happening for the RP, but I wanted to make sure that everyone was on board with the idea. 

24 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Dynamo Pad

Out of curiosity, is Mamoru capable of manipulating electricity?

I've been thinking of the elemental powers he was going to learn, but I didn't think about electricity. Why do you ask?

For each tail, he can use an element. He's only able to use fire, but he'll gain the other elements over time.

I was going to add transformation for one of the tails, but I wasn't sure if Transformation would work, or something that he could just work on naturally. I might try to figure that out. If not, then I could try using electricity as an option.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

Oh, I just figured that getting hit with a large amount of energy might jumpstart Ryu’s transformation as a potential alternative to a high stress situation, though it would certainly be a bit more painful for him overall.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Oh, I just figured that getting hit with a large amount of energy might jumpstart Ryu’s transformation as a potential alternative to a high stress situation, though it would certainly be a bit more painful for him overall.

Oh, okay. Did you mean hitting Ryu with the large amount of energy? I'm guessing the elemental attacks make him more powerful, or something like that?

Yeah, at least for the initial transformation. In this case, the energy would be provided by the lightning, though it would still hurt Ryu, along with any other element Mamoru has at his disposal, more than it would give him a power boost. The idea itself sort of came at random, so I might end up scrapping it overall.

6 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

So, I think I might have just found a base for an upgraded version of Ryu’s hero outfit.

image.jpeg

Damn that's pretty epic man 

Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

I want to apologize for my delayed post. My work schedule is as hectic as ever and it will get worse starting November, as many dog owners want their dogs to look good for the holidays. I will post when I can.

• Brohoof 2

On 10/31/2019 at 7:37 PM, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

I want to apologize for my delayed post. My work schedule is as hectic as ever and it will get worse starting November, as many dog owners want their dogs to look good for the holidays. I will post when I can.

That's okay and no need to apologize. I'm glad to know that everything is okay. I completely understand that work is important and can be hectic at times. I'll be a little busy at my job near the end of November to the end of December at my job. 

I still look forward to seeing how the story in the RP continues. :) 

• Brohoof 1

On 10/31/2019 at 7:37 PM, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

Don't worry about it since clinic can keep a person really busy and like Dynamo said, towards the month of fall and winter is the most hectic. Hell, that's when I'd get most of the called-in and sick patients. Do take care though. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve been doing some thinking, and I sort of came up with a system as to how the many NPCs that might come about in the RP could potentially be handled. It sort of divides them up amongst each user while also trying to minimize the burden of controlling multiple characters. Of course, this doesn’t take into account for a group of our characters, but the only thing that might change would be the speed at which the interaction progresses. Either way, the use of canon characters wouldn’t exactly be required for every post, but including them every once in a while could potentially lead to interesting results.

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤

• Wolf and her family
  • Any teachers at U.A that would interact with class 1-C
  • Any original villains that they might want to use
  • Any characters (Major or Minor, but still in the anime) that might interact with Mamoru or the villian of the next user

@Dynamo Pad

• Mamoru and his family
  • An original villain they might want to use
  • Any characters that might interact with Tharas or the villian of the next user

@Jedishy

• Tharas and his family
  • An original villain they might want to use
  • Any characters that might interact with Canteen or the villain of the next user

@Canteen_the_unstable

• Canteen
  • Their original villain
  • Any characters that might interact with Ryu or my villain

@Drago Ryder

• Ryu
  • My original villain
  • Any characters that might interact with Noroi or the villain of the next user

@TBD

• Noroi and his family
  • Their original villain
  • Any characters that might interact with Wolf or the villian of the next user
Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 2