Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc New Heroes: My Hero Academia Role Play OOC

Venomous

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to have my OC be found out cold in some location having fallen prey to his quirks weakness. Thus explaining my absence?

Does that work?

• 4 weeks later...

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

Alrighty, ya’ll! I am now back at work and on a new, consistent schedule! I was on an ever changing one but now that’s gone. I know I said I wouldn’t go on hiatus again but the virus really made things difficult. I had to focus on making money while laid off so I set up a side business. I am formatting the next post and will be posted in the next few days ~

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

Post will be made in a few minutes. I’m just fine tuning it...

At this time, all students have arrived at the camp. It is bright and early but Usa provided breakfast to all students on the bus, a plate with separators for a generous helping of oatmeal, eggs, ham, and juice. I am going to make a map of what the camp’s area looks like (it will look terrible though so be warned). I just want to give a good idea of where everyone is placed. You can refer to it at any time if you want!

The next post (starting with Renegade) will be your OC training. Start with them beginning and getting into it. Be as detailed as you’d like! 

2 minutes ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Where is canteen going o3o @Bakugou is my Man

XD otherwise he is going to walk aimlessly around using his inhaler

He can go off into the extra space. I’m sorry about not being specific with that.. I can add a fence to that!

On 8/13/2020 at 11:49 PM, Canteen_the_unstable said:

@whoever's next

you should go next since no one else is replying :ButtercupLaugh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

*walks back into the role play*

Hey, guys! How are you? I am back and ready to continue with this. I apologize for the hiatus, as I started a new career…went on some vacations, came down with COVID-19, and some small things here and there. This RP was something I wanted to keep up but sorta forgot as time went on. I am so sorry for being as inconsistent as I was. That wasn’t fair to all of you.

In order to continue, however, I need someone else to play the teacher, Ana Usa. I cannot play her and Kaya. It is too much for me. If no one can, I may have to shut this all down for good.

Would any of you be interested in playing her an ultimately playing 2 characters?

On 2021-11-04 at 2:34 PM, The Wife of Hawks said:

*walks back into the role play*

Hey, guys! How are you? I am back and ready to continue with this. I apologize for the hiatus, as I started a new career…went on some vacations, came down with COVID-19, and some small things here and there. This RP was something I wanted to keep up but sorta forgot as time went on. I am so sorry for being as inconsistent as I was. That wasn’t fair to all of you.

In order to continue, however, I need someone else to play the teacher, Ana Usa. I cannot play her and Kaya. It is too much for me. If no one can, I may have to shut this all down for good.

Would any of you be interested in playing her an ultimately playing 2 characters?

Hey Vanny, I might be interested taking your role and keeping this RP afloat. But I will have to wait and see if our members are still interested in taking parts of the RP as well.

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'd still be down to continue the RP. I know it's been a while, but this sounds like a lot of fun to continue. ^_^ 

@The Wife of Hawks 

awesome Dynamo! That’s two so far!

Also Vanny  with your permission, I did have a villain MHA RP that I’m planning to start with this over and I was think if I could emerge our two RP together? So we can have villains for our heroes. But probably later in the future once our students are finished with their training. @Goat-kun and @dragon4111 has already have a villain including myself (as a host) you guys are interested in taking part of being the villains for the heroes? 

here’s my villain RP thread 

I don’t mind playing as both Beezlebub and Ana. Since beezlebub (the host for the villain) is the same as Ana. He helps runs the RP and the plot itself. 

not sure if it’s a good idea to emerge the two together since it’s just a thought and I would appreciate a feedback from anyone here.

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, TBD said:

@The Wife of Hawks 

awesome Dynamo! That’s two so far!

Also Vanny  with your permission, I did have a villain MHA RP that I’m planning to start with this over and I was think if I could emerge our two RP together? So we can have villains for our heroes. But probably later in the future once our students are finished with their training. @Goat-kun and @dragon4111 has already have a villain including myself (as a host) you guys are interested in taking part of being the villains for the heroes? 

here’s my villain RP thread 

I don’t mind playing as both Beezlebub and Ana. Since beezlebub (the host for the villain) is the same as Ana. He helps runs the RP and the plot itself. 

not sure if it’s a good idea to emerge the two together since it’s just a thought and I would appreciate a feedback from anyone here.

I'm always interested in playing a villain ;) 

On 2021-11-07 at 10:11 AM, Goat-kun said:

I'm always interested in playing a villain ;) 

awesome! I was thinking maybe have your character do most of the leading for the villains under Beezlbub (since I would be playing three characters in total, I might have to hand you over the lead villain's role. Hopefully @dragon4111 would be still be interested as well! I'm thinking I might make a whole new MHA villain RP thread, but before I do that,  still need to wait for what @The Wife of Hawks have to say first!

@The Wife of Hawks how should we start this? continue with the training? I noticed two of the members haven't been online for the past months and haven't gotten reply from the other two, Drago and Renegade yet.