Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc New Heroes: My Hero Academia Role Play OOC

Venomous

I think the following would work

Pushed to the limit of his timeframe. Breaking to eat and meditate. Then trying to go a few seconds more. Each time trying to go just a bit further. 

• Brohoof 1

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤

And I am unsure on canteen maybe learn to take more of his crystal and adjusting to the effects. Extending the length he can do it or to make his range increase and his max is  20 seconds. And yeah that would work cause he would need to physically adjust to the quirk extending. Maybe have it he tells everyone he is fine but come to find canteen was vomiting up blood or having his body start to show signs of breaking 

That 20 seconds is only if he takes a huge dose of from his inhaler which is refined crystal. Eating the crystal would be pure 

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤ So going to add some more idea onto Noroi's training. I was thinking maybe a exercise where he can focus on what to reinforcement?  like something positive. Like how he use his curse by looking at one's or an object's weakness, he can focus on it's strength. like a buff. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Buck Testa said:

I'm not seeing any indicators of whether or not this is open So I'm going to ask here. Is this open to new characters or no?

The hero for MHA RP is closed for accepting new member but I see you responded to the villain spin-off, which is still open. So you're welcome to apply there!

On 4/28/2020 at 8:00 PM, Buck Testa said:

I'm not seeing any indicators of whether or not this is open So I'm going to ask here. Is this open to new characters or no?

We may be open to one more. Read this thread and post your info: 

@Renegade the Unicorn

Do you have a method of which your OC can train at the training camp?

Alright, guys, it’s training camp time! It’s going to go similar to how it went in the anime: each OC doing some sort of training that will help them hone their individual skills. (Example was when Sero has to constantly shoot tape from his arms) Everyone please name an activity that your OC will train with for the beginning of the camp.

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Bakugou is my Man ♥️ said:

We may be open to one more. Read this thread and post your info: 

NameAlex Rupert 

Hero name: Ruffian 

Quirk: Rubber Cannonball:
Despite his small and compact size of 3 feet tall, Ruffian is actually extremely heavy at 600 pounds. Everything from his fur to his bones has an elastic quality to them. He has control on how much bounce he can achieve, though he is still practicing in this regard. He can stretch his body to a certain extent, and is quite flexible. His quirk becomes much less effective under cold conditions or being hit by ice attacks. 

Appearance:

34543b146753ff2044bb80720d4e3d0b--game-c

Ruffian is a Small compact person at 3 feet tall. He Possesses Canine like qualities including fur, a large bushy tail, large ears, ect. 

Extra details:
Basically think Tigger from Winnie the Pooh, that's essentially the kind of bouncing i'm going for, up-scaled for super heroing. 

His weight is comically disproportionate to his appearance. While he may look like some kinda Plush toy, he's practically impossible to lift comfortably without having some level of super strength.

I was wondering about that too,  is @Buck Testa OC is going to be consider as a new student and he can come along and join with the other for training. 

(edited)

Yeah. If Ryu can gain at least on of the two major upgrades I have planned for him by the end of the training camp, that'd be a win in my book. Granted, it'd probably be during the back end of the training camp.

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

Should probably apply that to everyone in general. The last thing we need is for one of the students to get a concussion, even with Recovery Girl on hand. Neurons don't exactly have a reputation for quick healing.

• Brohoof 1

I wonder who would be the first to see recovery girl :laugh: