Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc New Heroes: My Hero Academia Role Play OOC

Venomous

3 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

It's sort of like in games like Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Pokemon. With the move Swords Dance in which it's a move that increases your attack power. While the move Growl is a move that lower's the opponents attack. What @Drago Ryder was mentioning was maybe Noroi's quirk is more of a quirk that can power up his allies, while also weakening the enemie's strengths. As in lower their attack power, speed, agility and all that stuff.

Ohh okay, yeah the part on debuffing his opponent's quirk and ability is what I was aiming for Noroi's quirk. Where he can see their weakness and use to his advantage. I do like the idea of giving amps to his teammate's power for a limited time. II could somehow contributed to Noroi's curse quirk as a development.  Where he would discovered  that as he can cast a curse, it can also bring counter luck to his teammates which is increasing their power for a short time. If that makes sense. I could use that, just need to know when is the good time. But thanks for contributing your ideas guys!

Edited by TBD

32 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

IMPORTANT:

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

All students will go to the lounge from here and get to know one another.

Lets have a room contest! like in the canon ^_^

@Arid_BlitzGuess Noroi is stuck with Canteen as roomie. This will be fun.

Edited by TBD

10 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

@TBD

Canteen: you are going to wake up with me watching you one night

Noroi: I hope you like spiders crawling on you while you're asleep...they could get inside your head and lay eggs.

ezgif-4-e8b66510db22.gif.0fcef0a52977d587f2fd441a16c245c9.gif

(this is not noroi just a gif I find)

25 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Now that I think about it, Ryu would be terrifying as a villain, even if he were limited to the abilities I plan on giving him.

Don’t worry he won’t be alone on that. :toldya:

A9A6512D-98DC-42D0-A4B5-EDF2B00AAF05.thumb.jpeg.4f462a744c6adcf33e00ff9930ce5ac6.jpeg

Yeah. I can only imagine the panic Ryu might generate when he turns into a three headed wyvern a fourth the size of a 747, and that’s assuming the size of that form doesn’t grow as he gets older.

3 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Yeah. I can only imagine the panic Ryu might generate when he turns into a three headed wyvern a fourth the size of a 747, and that’s assuming the size of that form doesn’t grow as he gets older.

Whoa, he can turn into a full dragon? Damn that’s pretty bad ass. Say maybe sometime in the RP we could see that. Like maybe when he will be put under a pressure enough to push him to use his quirk to that extent.

Hey @Jedishy just a little reminder, that you're up to post. Although three has already passed, we will give you some more time, in case you didn't know. 

@Arid_Blitz you're up to post now. Jedi haven't been online for a while, so it's only fair. @Jedishy you can post right after me like we have before with @Renegade the Zombiecorn :grin:

1 hour ago, Arid_Blitz said:

@TBD everyone else's rooms are decorated with posters and family photos. Treasured items and all that

Come to canteen he has 4 books that are barely staying together. And 2 sets of clothes XD

At least he'll have a roof over his head now. 

20 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

@TBD
Come to canteen he has 4 books that are barely staying together. And 2 sets of clothes XD

Noroi coming from a wealthy family will be moving in the dorm like this 

2579EDBD-69E3-4C36-9026-23703FF47507.jpeg.f409af969159df80539aa922f9ead796.jpeg

Noroi: ......  “bit too much?”:maud: