Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc New Heroes: My Hero Academia Role Play OOC

Venomous

31 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Since I was the one to post next in the story. Does that mean @Renegade the Unicorn is next to go, or is it @Jedishy

Jedishy shall go since we don’t want to break the order. 

I’m planning to give my place for @Renegade the Unicorn for this round. since Noroi is kinda in a development and I want to give some time on his character. Is that okay with you @Renegade the Unicorn And @Bakugou Is My Man ❤?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Renegade the Unicorn said:

@TBD Sure. I don't mind.

Sounds good then, you can post right after Drago.

47 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Canteen curious about wolf's teeth

2850151_GrimArt_34.jpg

He’s really  asking for his fingers to be chop off!

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Renegade the Unicorn @TBD

Okay and thanks for letting me know. I was just confused as I didn't want anyone to have their turn be skipped. 

Yeah don’t worry since Haze did pointed its Mamoru turn :P

I am happy to confirm that, at some point during the rp, Ryu will be getting a bit of an upgrade to his abilities: pyrokinesis based off ATLA and a dragon transformation that is based off a downscaled mix of Drogon (Game of Thrones) and the 2019 version of King Ghidorah. They probably won’t come in that order, but @Bakugou Is My Man ❤ has given me the go ahead for both. With that in mind, any similarities between Ryu and a canon pro hero is merely a coincidence at best.

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

I am happy to confirm that, at some point during the rp, Ryu will be getting a bit of an upgrade to his abilities: pyrokinesis based off ATLA and a dragon transformation that is based off a downscaled mix of Drogon (Game of Thrones) and the 2019 version of King Ghidorah. They probably won’t come in that order, but @Bakugou Is My Man ❤ has given me the go ahead for both. With that in mind, any similarities between Ryu and a canon pro hero is merely a coincidence at best.

The idea of pyrokinesis is pretty interesting. Maybe Ryu and Mamoru can train together since Mamoru has an affinity to fire. Maybe they can learn something from one another to increase the strength of their fire and maybe other tricks to their combat style. 

17 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

The idea of pyrokinesis is pretty interesting. Maybe Ryu and Mamoru can train together since Mamoru has an affinity to fire. Maybe they can learn something from one another to increase the strength of their fire and maybe other tricks to their combat style. 

I don't see why not. Feel free to have Mamoru talk to him about it when it does come.

• Brohoof 1

Now that I think about it, I don’t know if my second character could be considered a villain. I mean, all she really wants is to remake society so that quirks aren’t the dominating factor of everyday life, though I suppose such a set of beliefs might make some government official label her as such.

30 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Now that I think about it, I don’t know if my second character could be considered a villain. I mean, all she really wants is to remake society so that quirks aren’t the dominating factor of everyday life, though I suppose such a set of beliefs might make some government official label her as such.

I think that ideal could work into a play as a villain if not, anti-hero. I don’t want to spoiled anything from S4, but Overhaul wanted to restore the society back to it was before the discovery of quirks. And he ended up a bad guy. So I guess you could have her become an extremist like Stain and Overhaul.

Having her follow Stain’s teachings would be a good starting point, especially when it’s already compounding on her past experiences. Granted, she’ll probably go about it in a different way when compared to the hero killer, but that’ll be what makes things interesting.

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Having her follow Stain’s teachings would be a good starting point, especially when it’s already compounding on her past experiences. Granted, she’ll probably go about it in a different way when compared to the hero killer, but that’ll be what makes things interesting.

I think so too since Stain is a huge influencer. And that sounds cool and now I’m curious what’s your villain motive are and how she goes about it doing so. 

Edited by TBD

20 hours ago, Jedishy said:

I just saw I am up on deck next. I will post in the AM at some point

We’ll wait for you so don’t worry about the 3 day pass. 

1 hour ago, Drago Ryder said:

I suppose you’ll just have to wait until I do her character submission or whenever we get around to using villians in the rp. ;)

Looking forward to it! 

17 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Just posted. Are we using a new order now or was that temporary due to life issues and we will resume normal order in due time? 

This is only temporary so we’ll be going to our normal order :)  but i have @Renegade the Unicorn Have my spot for this round because Noroi ‘s quirk would take a lot of brainstorming and I’m kinda preoccupied with something personal to even focus or to think what to write. But after that we’ll resume our normal order.

i didn’t mean to skip out the demonstration part but I have something else to focus on that I won’t be able to participate  for this round. Unless something else comes up.

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

I don’t know if this could be a thing, but I can see the governments of the world having secret armies of individuals with quirks and perhaps experimenting on those that don’t. I’ll leave whether or not the individuals are willing volunteers or just mind controlled puppets open for interpretation.