Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc New Heroes: My Hero Academia Role Play OOC

Venomous

5 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@TBD 

Oh, whoops. I wasn't sure what you meant, but then I went back and looked at my response. Thanks for letting me know and sorry about that.

no worries, I was starting to get confuse who's whose xp

5 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@TBD

Yeah the quirk idea was from Infamous 2. Lighting powers basically.

oh awesome! Like kaminari eh but different i suppose?

(edited)

From a person who has rped with you before dont try to become the most op. Like taking no hits or damage or a new or hidden super power suddendly appear that is solution to problem or say waste all of energy then get up and have more energy XD..or be very inconsistent with characters attitude.

Edited by Arid_Blitz
  • Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@TBD@Bakugou Is My Man ❤

Right awesome thank you I love Boku no hero academia er my hero academia.

Don’t we all? :LunaMCM:

yeah once it’s okay for you to join, we’ll look forward to your oc.

On 7/19/2019 at 1:11 AM, Arid_Blitz said:

From a person who has rped with you before dont try to become the most op. Like taking no hits or damage or a new or hidden super power suddendly appear that is solution to problem or say waste all of energy then get up and have more energy XD..or be very inconsistent with characters attitude.

for my OC case though, I don't want to reveled Noroi's quirk yet..until the first test comes in their training. just thought it make it more interesting. plus he has his reason :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

@Renegade the Unicorn

@TBD

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

Will post this Wednesday. Please wait for me!

No problem and thanks for letting us know. I was wondering something though. I'm going to be gone from Wednesday to Sunday for Bronycon. I still want to reply, but what happens if I'm unable to reply. I was trying to make sure to be consistent in my posts. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

No problem and thanks for letting us know. I was wondering something though. I'm going to be gone from Wednesday to Sunday for Bronycon. I still want to reply, but what happens if I'm unable to reply. I was trying to make sure to be consistent in my posts. 

We can wait for you until you return. I’ll put a pause in the role play for you :)

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

We can wait for you until you return. I’ll put a pause in the role play for you :)

Okay and thank you so much for letting me know. I remember the deadline to post is 3 days, so maybe there will be a wait time to post before my turn or something like that. I'll still try and make a post as soon as possible. Thank you again for letting me know. :) 

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

@Renegade the Unicorn

@TBD

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

Will post this Wednesday. Please wait for me!

16 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

No worries at all!

and yeah same... but good timing though. Because by next week I’m going to be out of town and won’t be back till next Sunday. 

Also are we still accepting the new user? Or are you still thinking about it?

On 7/22/2019 at 11:45 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

No worries there @TBD

Lots of things canteen is hiding o3o cant wait till we can all train or something with quirks lol

Cool, and yeah I can’t wait to see how this will play out. 

17 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Have fun at your bronycon!

Edited by TBD

4 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Same for me. I will be at the con as well. But I might be able to post in at night at the hotel 

I will keep ya updated 

• Brohoof 1

Hey, everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to make my way to the station to make my way to Bronycon. I'll try to respond if I am able to. If not, then I'll most likely respond the moment I get back. Which I believe is around Sunday evening. 

1 hour ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

I’m sorry if I was keeping anybody waiting. :( 

Is the 2 to 3 day rule of making a reply still in affect? There’s two days of Bronycon left. So, I’d still be able to respond when I can come back. That way, there’s no need to wait for a response until it would get to my turn. Just wondering if that would be okay. 

4 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I’m sorry if I was keeping anybody waiting. :( 

Is the 2 to 3 day rule of making a reply still in affect? There’s two days of Bronycon left. So, I’d still be able to respond when I can come back. That way, there’s no need to wait for a response until it would get to my turn. Just wondering if that would be okay. 

We will wait until you return :kirin:

On 8/2/2019 at 11:37 PM, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

We will wait until you return :kirin:

Okay and I'm finally back from the convention. I'm all set to continue the story. :) 

18 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤

You do realize canteen is gonna ask wolf if belly rubs will help calm her down

why? does he want to offer that? ...and risk it? :umad:

• Brohoof 1