Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc New Heroes: My Hero Academia Role Play OOC

Venomous

2 hours ago, Jedishy said:

My bad on the order. I was sorting some stuff out irl. Let me know when I can go again 

Don’t worry about it, since arid didn’t post yet, you can post whenever you’re ready.

Edited by TBD

I know this is out of RP but I can’t contain my excitement.

MHA s4 is starting tomorrow!! Who’s excited?

Also a new movie trailer is out as well!

11 minutes ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Whose post is it o3o I am lost. I tried drawing a map but it came out claiming wolf and Maru would look weird shaven

@Jedishy is next and he still got some time left.

7 hours ago, Jedishy said:

Crap my bad I'll post tonight... idk why I though I had  one more post to wait for.....

No worries since you still got time. :) 

5 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Meanwhile, Ryu is just watching the chaos and coming up with ways on how to get Wolf and Mamoru together.

So, I'm going to guess that Ryu will be the matchmaker for Wolf and Mamoru? I like that as I can imagine how it would turn out. :D 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah. He’ll probably start off with gentle, discrete nudges here and there before resorting to drastic measures. Of course, that’s assuming all other plans fail. No one finding out it was him that set them up will just be a secondary objective.

• Brohoof 1

Ryu the matchmaker? :blink: now that’s something.:pout:

6 hours ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

I guess canteen won't be having a fun moment with tharas. O3o will bother @TBD

Tharas is not someone you should deal with canteen. Period. To pick up a fight with someone who predict moves, it’s just asking for it.

21 hours ago, Jedishy said:

I straight up typed it up and never hit post..... so umm posted now 

Is it strange to read Tharas in Sherlock Holmes voice? :pout:

11 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Yeah. He’ll probably start off with gentle, discrete nudges here and there before resorting to drastic measures. Of course, that’s assuming all other plans fail. No one finding out it was him that set them up will just be a secondary objective.

I can see Ryu becoming friends with Wolf and Mamoru, while also asking what they think about one another. I like the idea of small nudges to push them in the right direction to like each other, before going with drastic measures. I can only imagine what the plans could be like. 

5 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Yeah. All I'll say at the moment is that he'll certainly need some heavy duty scent killer to get past Wolf's nose.

Why say that? I'm guessing Ryu needs to be stealthy in order to get past Wolf's sense of smell, as well as putting his plans into motion? 

Also, I was thinking about this when you mentioned that Ryu was going to help Wolf and Mamoru in becoming a couple. Since it would help them all become friends with one another, I can see this as also a way to start a friendship with Ryu and Mamoru. Since you and I were discussing about Mamoru helping Ryu when he discovers his use of fire. :) 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, though I suppose he could just say that it was Mamoru’s idea to begin with or something. I’ll just have to wait and see how the rp plays out. Either way, I can certainly see the three of them becoming friends because of all of this. 

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Yeah, though I suppose he could just say that it was Mamoru’s idea to begin with or something. I’ll just have to wait and see how the rp plays out. Either way, I can certainly see the three of them becoming friends because of all of this. 

What did you mean when you said it was Mamoru's idea to begin with. I'm just a bit confused on what you mean. Although, that's true as it depends on how the RP will go. I could say that Mamoru would go to the others and maybe ask for advice, or something like that. 

Eh, I might have had an idea where Ryu breaks into their room and drops off a few gifts that Wolf might like with a letter containing Mamoru’s signature and handwriting. If he just gives the gifts to Wolf, then he’ll say that they were from the kitsune himself and act as if he were a simple messenger..

Edited by Drago Ryder

3 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Eh, I might have had an idea where Ryu breaks into their room and drops off a few gifts that Wolf might like with a letter containing Mamoru’s signature and handwriting. If he just gives the gifts to Wolf, then he’ll say that they were from the kitsune himself and act as if he were a simple messenger..

Unless make it a secret admirer and then it’ll cause a huge misunderstanding because Wolf will think Ryu have a crush on her :bedeyes:. That would be funny. 

but I can see the three having a chemistry since the three have animal traits. 

20 hours ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

@TBD where is the fun in not facing someone who can predict the moves? He can read the future but he gets many a different possible future so gotta take the chance XD

Also if you are saying that o3o he will go bug Naroi by looking through his luggage if it's at the room o3o. Free stuff man

I think Tharas will take it. But then you will have to deal with his roommate too.

*noroi noticing canteen wearing a black hoodie....  “is that, mine..?..”:bea: